My best cream soda recipe :)

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Received some of the new Loco TESTER concentrates from Vapour Valley this afternoon and BAM first try is a winner.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.
I call it YodaSoda and tastes better than the cream soda sterri stumpies. :)

recipe11.jpg

Last edited:
@KZOR - Do you think that Valley Vapour is still loading their stock because Loco Cream Soda is not available on their website - nor is FA Milk Dairy (They do have TFA) or FA Whipped Cream (They do have TFA and CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream) - I know you don't prefer to Sub but is there anything worth it here ...??:sweating:

@Max I think it will be a while before the loco flavours are on the valley vapour web site. They are out for beta testing at the moment so don't think the are available yet

@KZOR - Do you think that Valley Vapour is still loading their stock because Loco Cream Soda is not available on their website - nor is FA Milk Dairy (They do have TFA) or FA Whipped Cream (They do have TFA and CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream) - I know you don't prefer to Sub but is there anything worth it here ...??:sweating:
@KZOR uses "Fa" to refer to what most refer to as TFA or TPA. When he refers to FA (as most of us knows it), he says "FlavourArt", if I remember correctly.

Hi @Soutie - all my DIY stuff has arrived at the house from Valley V and Blck V - including your 2 from you - waiting - waiting for my return :banana: - and right now just looking at some more good info to act upon...

Hi @Soutie - all my DIY stuff has arrived at the house from Valley V and Blck V - including your 2 from you - waiting - waiting for my return :banana: - and right now just looking at some more good info to act upon...

Nice one max, sounds like you are going to have a lot to play with when you get back.

And welcome officially to the DIY club. Hope you have reserved a really big cupboard, the collection grows very quickly

Hi @KZOR - so - The Loco Cream Soda - in your Cream Soda Recipe - is it actually LOC Creme Soda on Valley Vapour's Website...?? - :aplastao:Please confirm - Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back