My care package

n0ugh7_zw

Data in the streets, Riker in the sheets!
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Just reserving a spot for my shipment from the states :)

Expect many, many pics :)

Got a little bored today, so decided to have a go at building coils, with paper clips :p

coil_wrapping.jpg

Screenshot 2014-09-02 17.11.59.png

Hope kanthal is easier to work with :p guess I could have got them neater with a torch. But was really more a doodling kinda thing.

Just reserving a spot for my shipment from the states :)

Expect many, many pics :)

Got a little bored today, so decided to have a go at building coils, with paper clips :p

View attachment 10801

View attachment 10802

Hope kanthal is easier to work with :p guess I could have got them neater with a torch. But was really more a doodling kinda thing.

Hahaha... If you can work with those so well you gonna ace coils with Kanthal.

Might be getting an eVic Supreme with a Delta C3 atomizer tomorrow. Going to check out what kinda deal the guy can offer me :)

Got my eVic Supreme, and the Delta C3

Much denser warmer vape than the Nautilus. Tighter draw with the air holes all the way open. Far better flavour. But I guess i've only had it for a couple hours. So its still very early :p more vapor too.

The eVic seems to have issues reading the resistance though. it fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.6 ohms for the stock C3 head thats in it.

:)

Photo 4-9-2014, 11 09 01 AM.jpg

Got my eVic Supreme, and the Delta C3

Much denser warmer vape than the Nautilus. Tighter draw with the air holes all the way open. Far better flavour. But I guess i've only had it for a couple hours. So its still very early :p

:)

View attachment 10962

I am loving my Evic Supreme a little bit more every day.
I gotta say - I HIGHLY recommend you try playing with the RVW setting in the MyVapors application.

It sure is a fun little experiment!

LOL the forum is not liking me today.

My post with the picture just vanished, and I'm getting alerts for a post, that i can't see :p

My eVic seems to have issues measuring the resistance on the C3 heads. it fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.8 ohms.

The Delta is chucking out way more vapor than my modified nautilus.

My eVic seems to have issues measuring the resistance on the C3 heads. it fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.8 ohms.

The Delta is chucking out way more vapor than my modified nautilus.

Could be some sort of issue with the heads.
Could also be faulty Evic...

I had that same thing, but not on the Evic - happened on my Ohm meter.
Turned out that one of my legs was making contact with the base further down the leg periodically.
Just lifted the lil coil up and bent the leg a bit, all sorted.

I have no idea how to achieve the same for those heads if that is indeed the problem.
Try another head and see if its same.

its still behaving strange. i can't see new posts on this thread, without actually posting, myself

I wouldn't even know how to build a coil at 0.5 :)

If I get one, it would be a very easy rebuildable one.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

All my other bits are making their way around the states, to my address there. then i'll ship them to myself from there :)

Probably be 2-3 weeks before i get them

I wouldn't even know how to build a coil at 0.5 :)

If I get one, it would be a very easy rebuildable one.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Kayfun is like "....val uit 'n boom" easy - I wrap and wick in under 5 minutes. Ok maybe 3...

ok so using the eVic Supreme a bit. Pbusurdo's review of it is spot on.

It's not a full 30W device like a DNA30. That said, I'm really chuffed with it. The Delta has also been amazing, switching out juices without having to clean the head is amazing. 2 hits and the new juices flavour is really clean.

The fancy low power OLED screen seems to chew a crap load of battery, so I'm running it in stealth mode.

would be nice if they let you control the screen brightness. the VTC4 in it lasted me just over half a day. I'm running it till the eVic switches off, so that i can give it a good full cycle.

Also looking at the maths for it. It seems that a 3100mah Efest would be a better fit for this device? because the max amperage it can pull from the battery is something like 18amps.

Photo 4-9-2014.jpeg
Stock drip tip, is kinda like a traffic cone...

Photo 4-9-2014-2.jpeg
Nautilus one looks pretty cool.

Photo 4-9-2014-3.jpeg
The aerotank one is the winner though :)

Last edited:
@WHeunis the replaceable 510 connection on mine wasnt screwed down tight enough. I tightened it, and the issue seems to have gone away.

my thoughts exactly. :p only gripe i have is with myself. if i had known i was getting one of these. I'd have ordered a lemo instead of a kayfun, since the leemo can hybrid onto the eVic Supreme.

my thoughts exactly. :p only gripe i have is with myself. if i had known i was getting one of these. I'd have ordered a lemo instead of a kayfun, since the leemo can hybrid onto the eVic Supreme.

Naw.
Me and my Russian - FOR LIFE!
I don't have a single regret.

:) I'm sure my kayfun will blow my socks off.

I ordered.
a UD iGO-W
a Infinite Stillare clone
a Tobecco Kayfun Lite Plus Clone
a Astro Mod Clone
2 X VTC4's
30m of 28awg kanthal
30m of 24awg kanthal
a coil jig
a ohm meter
10m of 3mm braided ekowool
a nitecore i2
and some other odds and ends.

Last edited:
Living with the eVic supreme a little longer, the machining is kinda unfinished on it. that bottom cap, has way too many sharp edges,. The Delta has really sharp edges on the AFC ring. It's like they cut steps out of the machining process to save money.

Battery life on the eVic also seems really, really short. I pulled it off the charger (said charge complete on the screen) about 45min ago, and I've had 50 hits (@ about 3 seconds each) and its now on 77% :/

Last edited:
50 hits in 45 minutes?!

Calm down!

I can't imagine someone actually vaping at that speed all the time, so I'm just gonna guess you're a little bit struck with new toys, as we boys often are.
See how it goes for a few more days or a few more charge cycles.
Either the battery will settle into its environment, or you will slow down a bit - or both ideally!

I wouldn't worry (too much) about it, unless it persists over a few charge/discharge cycles on the battery.

50 hits in 45 minutes?!

Calm down!

I can't imagine someone actually vaping at that speed all the time, so I'm just gonna guess you're a little bit struck with new toys, as we boys often are.
See how it goes for a few more days or a few more charge cycles.
Either the battery will settle into its environment, or you will slow down a bit - or both ideally!

I wouldn't worry (too much) about it, unless it persists over a few charge/discharge cycles on the battery.

I have some form of Vape device in my mouth 24/7...
I guess I do about 50 - 70 hits per hour....

Back