My cat broke my Griffin

Ripstorm

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So last night while lying in bed, watching some netflix, my 4 month old cat decided to jump on the bedside table. Unfortunately she knocked over my Cuboid and griffin which fell to the floor. It looked like it was still working so I didn't think much of it.
This morning while filling my griffin, I noticed that it's completely bent...
It still works fine. No leaking etc, but it's a real eyesore and irritates me. Looks like I'll have to buy a new one :(

tank.jpg

Looks like you might just have to press that together again?

Something similar happened to me, take off the base and press it back together with a pair of pliers.

DO NOT knock it back down by the post, they will bend.

Replace the cat. Kidding, get another Griffin and have spare parts. Long life the Griffin

Cats are assholes, I bet it didn't even feel bad.

images

At least this outjie shows some remorse.

Cats are assholes, I bet it didn't even feel bad.

images

At least this outjie shows some remorse.

Yep the cat gives 0 fucks. Ill just deduct the R600 from the cat's food allowance. Dry pellets for the next 2 months

My cat's been ok in this regard, actually. She's destructive as hell but she seems to know to avoid my vape gear and geekery.

If you open open its and and put something between the two posts and give it a good whack it might come straight

eish, I hope your cat is okay :p - total bummer about the tank bro, luckily your cat is still young so she will get over it.

Took me an hour to locate my dripper this morning due to a nocturnal game of feline football down the hall. I heard the game in progress but thought it was the usual dismembered rat that was being used as the ball. No damage to dripper (or cats) so all well.

Back