BuzzGlo

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
20150410002618.jpg 20150410002640.jpg

So my first coil

1.6 ohms ( wanted a 1 ohm)
vaping at 20watts

Its slow to heat up but on a long pull the flavours and density of vape is Good. Enjoying this on with the cheap liquids I was ready to throw down the drain.

very nice bro. my first coil looked like second hand braces

Very nice man.
None of my coils have ever looked that good :(
if you see his second pic. looks like he used the pink hairbrush technique to wrap. think thats his trick.

You went clapton on your first coil....holy crap, well done...has to be a entry in the vapeness book of records :rock:

Great coiling...and don't be afraid to push a bit more power through that bad boy :D

View attachment 24876 View attachment 24877

So my first coil

1.6 ohms ( wanted a 1 ohm)
vaping at 20watts

Its slow to heat up but on a long pull the flavours and density of vape is Good. Enjoying this on with the cheap liquids I was ready to throw down the drain.

Wow! A Clapton as your first build :rock:

Super coiling there man!

I know that if you use a Clapton made up of: a single strand 28g, wrapped with 32g and do 5 spaced wraps. You'll be sitting at 1ohm.

Don't be afraid to push the power up on that guy. He might appear to be a harmless 1.6 ohm but I'm sure its a great vape.

Cool build buddy!

i see you using that clapton wire i gave you :)

so its a single strand 32g wrapped with 36g wire incase anyone was curious.

if you see his second pic. looks like he used the pink hairbrush technique to wrap. think thats his trick.

Thanks guys, My wife warned me that hairbrush would be an issue. One should always listen to ones wife (facepalm)

Wow @BuzzGlo - thats a buzzing damn fine coil for your first!
Congrats
A coil master in the making...

Back