My first foray into DIY

Simon Kruger

The Wyzebum
LV

Awards
Hello fellow cloud chasers!

So last night I took the plunge and created my first DIY e-juice, I started off simple:

1 x Flavour [Amarena Cherry] 4%

The description reads "Deep dark red cherry with hints of almond"

I did a 3mg Nic at 85% VG and 15% PG

A simple single flavour vape and shake. I sorted out my Goon and dripped a few drops of this juice and ....

:b1::HAPPYCRY:

My eye's rolled back in my head, my mouth exploded in taste sensation.

CHERRY BOMB was born!!

I shared with my boss this morning at work to get a second opinion, being a French National, let's just say they are impossible to impress.

His reaction was "what is dis? where did you buy it?"

Needless to say not only have I created my first juice but I have a new customer, who has paid me upfront for 2 x 60ml :p

I just mixed a pure Banana vape less than 20 mins ago, the smell is glorious still need to taste, but both myself and le Frenchie are salivating.

Cheers

Congrats on mixing up your first recipe and welcome to the (deep) rabbit hole.

Well done. Now you begin to experience another dimension of vaping...The third dimension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Waine and Lawrence, yes the DEEP rabbit hole. Cannot wait, I have a to do list of recipes and supplies I need to buy now.

Oh I see both of you are in Durban, hope you were not to badly affected by the storm...

So a follow up after 10 days of DIY. I have now successfully mixed the following:
Cherry
Banana
Cream
Cherries & Cream
Banana & Cream
Mixed Berries and Cream
and a god awful attempt at a fruity energy drink .... shiver

Le French has purchased 5 x 50ml from me and is now wanting to place a standing order of 3 x 50ml every week.

Success, I have secured my ingredients purchase with his standing order alone :)

Now phase 2 needs to take affect, so far I have him hooked on simple mixes, I need to create the "piece de resistance" which will secure me additional revenue. This is where I need your help, he is looking for something that tastes like the following:

https://www.liquor.com/video/ricard-pastis/

a Ricard Pastis, which I am told is all the rage amongst ze French.

Any experts on here who mix alcoholic beverages?

So a follow up after 10 days of DIY. I have now successfully mixed the following:
Cherry
Banana
Cream
Cherries & Cream
Banana & Cream
Mixed Berries and Cream
and a god awful attempt at a fruity energy drink .... shiver

Le French has purchased 5 x 50ml from me and is now wanting to place a standing order of 3 x 50ml every week.

Success, I have secured my ingredients purchase with his standing order alone :)

Now phase 2 needs to take affect, so far I have him hooked on simple mixes, I need to create the "piece de resistance" which will secure me additional revenue. This is where I need your help, he is looking for something that tastes like the following:

https://www.liquor.com/video/ricard-pastis/

a Ricard Pastis, which I am told is all the rage amongst ze French.

Any experts on here who mix alcoholic beverages?
FA Brandy, FA Anise, CAP Grenadine and FA Polar Blast

Back