My latest project (bike related)

Front numberplates, brilliant how burocracy finds ways to make stupidity seem normal.

Whats up with the engine warmer cable tied to the crashbars? Did it not cause over heating?

Regards
Front number plates are a norm for bikes in India.
We have a 4 month rainy season in India. And Mumbai where I am from gets torrential rainfall during those months. That is a pvc board tied to the crash bar to prevent mud from splashing on the engine and ur shoes. Rainy season is cool so engine doesn't heat up much.

Front number plates are a norm for bikes in India.
We have a 4 month rainy season in India. And Mumbai where I am from gets torrential rainfall during those months. That is a pvc board tied to the crash bar to prevent mud from splashing on the engine and ur shoes. Rainy season is cool so engine doesn't heat up much.
Thanks for clearing that up. I found it weird that you would do that to an aircooled bike in a place with a reputation for being very hot. Glad to see you are a real biker that rides come rain or shine (monsoon or shine actually), so many nice weather 'bikers' tell big tales but have never been wet and cold on a bike at night. Damn, i miss my bony as well!

Regards

Back