My mod just exploded! Fire!

Dude check my post it's under 18650 2500mah 3.7 volts. I posted pics of my hand. Hybrid apollo caught on fire. Once a battery heats up. For instance you fire and there is a short. The positive and negative coils / wraps within battery have shorted. The battery must be thrown away. 2 if you going to use mechs make sure there is many fuking air holes. Shorts do happen batteries can over charge. Shit does go wrong mechs are dangerous. I've now got a amp meter. I test all batteries. Good luck take care.
I agree fully, test you batteries...I only use Efest lately with and I2 charger that charges to 3.7V max, sofar so good, haven't had any issues.

Surely you mean 4.2V max? ;)

The Efest batteries are great though - I stake my life on it every day ;)

I use Efests exclusively. Picking up 2 of the new 2100mah 28Amp ones.

Yes I am going to brave myself and sub-ohm proper or die trying , lol.

I just cannot get over how nicely mechs with a nice dripper vape.

I use Efests exclusively. Picking up 2 of the new 2100mah 28Amp ones.

Yes I am going to brave myself and sub-ohm proper or die trying , lol.

I just cannot get over how nicely mechs with a nice dripper vape.

I absolutely love the new Efest batteries too and will be replacing all mine with some 2800mAh versions as soon as new stock arrives :D

I don't really super sub-ohm, but I like the battery life on these, especially in mechs ;)

Surely you mean 4.2V max? ;)

The Efest batteries are great though - I stake my life on it every day ;)
You can charge them 4.2 max, but it seems that the I2 chargers only charge up to 3.7, might be to extend battery life:confused:

Back