My Setup For Now.

@Wca the best setup is the one that keeps you off stinkies... as simple as that!

And that Evod is quite sexy compared to my ones

Thats grait, nothing wrong with your setup. Aslong as it keeps you away from the stinkies 8--)

Well an Evod VV battery and a pt3 mini is actually far from entry level. In fact it is what many pros use..

I know, it's def not entry level, started on a twisp(owe that little thing a lot, got me off stinkies) and moved on slowly to where I am now. Made a few mistakes with knockoffs, and now I found something I'm very happy with!

I know, it's def not entry level, started on a twisp(owe that little thing a lot, got me off stinkies) and moved on slowly to where I am now. Made a few mistakes with knockoffs, and now I found something I'm very happy with!

That is something to be proud of, every one's vape journey is different and you will advance to your next setup when the time is right. Enjoy every step along the way

That is a very nice setup you got there!! VV+mPT = low hassle vaping bliss (well, it is for me :--P)

Enjoy it and enjoy the vaping.

Love @RevnLucky7 's quote about simplicity!
So true

Ja I know, have seen all his vape mail, and must admit, this forum has got me wanting a lot of vape gear, but at the moment the finances does not allow me to get all I want. Lol

I promise you can't go wrong with this combo.

Dangerous promise there @Alex ;-)

May I add that going for the Kayfun does depend on the individual clone itself - as seen by many

very nice setup you have there and congrats on your vaping journey, you're doing great!!! Keep up the good work and most of all... ENJOY every second of it :rock:

i see you're from Cape Town, are you gonna join us at the vape meet? :)

very nice set up @Wca

we all started somewhere, and to be honest, the setup you have is far from entry level

whatever keeps you off the stinkies is good enough, for now :)

@Metal Liz , would love to but I'm away for work from the 21st, only back the 29th. But will def join you all for the one after that. @Riaz , it's def keeping me of stinkies! Loving the Vv, thanks @Derick from skybluevaping for the VV battery and the liquids to taste!!

Back