My throat is killing me,,,help!!

Gents, I went to the Twisp Kiosk in the mall, bought the 0mg nic liquid and diluted the 18mg to 9mg. 10x better.
I still want to try the local liquids, where in Johannesburg can I find a retailer?
Glad it is better for you now.

VapeKing
VapeCartel
VapeClub

To name but a few. Check out their forums on the front page.

Gents, I went to the Twisp Kiosk in the mall, bought the 0mg nic liquid and diluted the 18mg to 9mg. 10x better.
I still want to try the local liquids, where in Johannesburg can I find a retailer?
Where in jhb more or less are you?
There is vape decadence near Kempton park.
Vape king in parkwood and fourways.
Vapeclub in benoni.
Sa vape gear in centurion. Etc.

are there any shops in sandton, hyde park areas? would like to know the next time im in jozi again

Also take a look at @SAVapeGear. I can not highly enough recommend them. If you are worried about the cost of shipping, trust me, the amazing service willing make up for it 100 times over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why twisp is selling high nic juice with such a device,one should have the option of lower nic and higher vg juice with that tank.

Because Twisp are idiots and have no clue about vaping with more powerful devices

I don't get why twisp is selling high nic juice with such a device,one should have the option of lower nic and higher vg juice with that tank.

There is a difference between trying to make money & trying to get people off cigarettes. Twisp fall in the former category.

If any of the kiosk people actually used their devices, they would have been able to point the customer into the right direction. When I visit any non-Twisp B&M in Jhb, the staff are knowledgable, helpful and actual users of the devices & juices themselves. Unfortunately not so with Twisp. Honestly, I wish the situation was different and the staff were properly trained on the stuff they actually peddle to unsuspecting consumers. I shudder to think of the number of Twisp users who actually have used the 18mg with 0.5 ohm coils.

I don't care where you buy from, just get off cigarettes and continue the vaping journey. This type of stuff just drives people away, it is not good for anybody and leaves the consumer with a bad taste (literally).

Go with a better VG / PG ratio when choosing juices. twisp juices at 60pg40vg ( if im not mistaken )

You want 60 VG! and 40pg or better.. I vape 70vg30pg

Biggest tip here - stay away from twisp juice!!

And drop the nicotine level.

Agree with Christos and ET..

Got myself the Twisp Vega and out of curiosity I got the 0.5ohm coils and some Twisp Blueberry Pure 18mg.. and I have tried Cherry 8mg was the same effect on my 0.5ohm coil.

Worst decision of my life almost died the first time I inhaled:flamethrower2:
TRIED 15-20W power output was terrible on the lower watts on my Vega plus if the air is wide open You will definitely feel the burn..

But the BP Glycerine mixing it to the quantities stated worked like a charm:eusa_dance:.. Flavour isn't 100% anymore but also since starting I don't taste the flavour anymore (Vapers Tongue) if I'm correct on that..

Old post maybe but sure helped me alot..

Morning peeps,

Don't know what to do.! I've been on the Twisp for almost two years and no problems! My battery didn't last that long anymore, so I decide to upgrade to the Twisp Aero... NOW it's been two days and my throat is burning, the aero is just to strong! What can I do? I no Twisp won't exchange it for the edge because ive been using it for two days. Is there any other way I can get it to be much lighter? Ive got the 18mg Twisp Rebel in at the moment and not to sure what coil did it came with standard. Please help!!!
Regards,
Paul
I had the same issue hey. Nic was to blame. cut that down and i was good to go.

Back