My vape got stolen :(

toke

New Vaper
LV

Awards
My vape got stolen on fri night in a pub in potch (nemi and plume veil) :/ :( :(
Luvkly i have ordered a new smpl mod ad dark horse rta of fastech 2weeks ago but now i have nothing. Any kind soul wanna borrow me a mech mod + rta untill my new stuff arrives. Or willing to sell me something cheap just to keep me of the stinkies untill my new vape arrives. Im from pta

Rip old friemd :(

Attachments

• IMG_20150121_122733.jpg
    IMG_20150121_122733.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20150114_142008.jpg
    IMG_20150114_142008.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 95
If you're willing to drive up to Centurion, I have a Magneto II here that I opened and used once, just don't have anything in the line of a tank for you though

Oh man that sucks! Hope the P:swear:S sets himself on fire!

I'm sure there is someone that can help out, good luck @toke

@toke From Bourbons ? Haha I wont lie but Friday here was pretty insane im not suprised due to how busy it was. Jool was packed this year.

Thanks so much derrick. Ill drive past there on my way back frm potch later if i dont get anuthing else. Oh and i ment RDA i dont really like tanks. But beggers cant be choosers :p oh andsoprono i think the place was called bourbons. Damn students

Thanks so much derrick. Ill drive past there on my way back frm potch later if i dont get anuthing else. Oh and i ment RDA i dont really like tanks. But beggers cant be choosers oh andsoprono i think the place was called bourbons. Damn students
Haha yeah that place was crazy on Friday. Sorry about the loss man that's a crap one, these idiots this side wouldn't even know how to safely use the thing either. Karma is a ....

Good thing it was a mech, no safety features. So hope he doesn't lock it and it vents on that noob :finger:

Hmmmm Bourbons has taken alot more from me than just a mech setup. I have lost car keys.... Bets.... and more than once my name! Lol best 3 years of my life!!!!

Hmmmm Bourbons has taken alot more from me than just a mech setup. I have lost car keys.... Bets.... and more than once my name! Lol best 3 years of my life!!!!
My last year here too...4 years has been amazing and despite everything its been something that I'll never forget.

Haha well that wasnt the obly thing that got stolen. Iys just the thing im most sad about. Got one of my old ego's out a drwer now and its a joke. No wonder ppl move back to stinkies. Without a decent mod vaping is pretty horrible. Organised a old kayfun clone now atleast for tonorrow. Will build my own dirty mech just for time and while

Are you in silverton if so and you still in a bind i can borrow you some gear im in murrayfield

Edit: In fact I will give you a plume veil and a strange but functional mech mod. Why ? I dont use it so whats the point hording stuff.

Last edited:
Man that sucks @toke, don't worry that mother F... is going to get a dry hit that will give him ringsting that will last for two months strait

Sorry to hear @toke
Hope you get sorted

@DaRoach im in silverton yes! it will be awesome to get something to vape on. no matter how strange haha. :) i dont really want anything for free tho, so if i can only borrow it for a while untill my new stuff arrives that will be awesome. or if you really dont use it ill be happy to pay courier fees to pass it along to the next soul in need. :)

My current setup haha. The fill screw on the kayfun is stripped so its a very leaky two handed (probably not very safe) mission. But i bet is safer than cigarettes right?

Attachments

• 20150202_093712.jpg
    20150202_093712.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 56
its hitting surprisingly well o_O probably because of "hybrid" connection at the top. atty makes direct contact to the battery and pure copper connection to negative side haha. most important is the one handed operation. :D just catching up on my nic low and then ill take it appart and clean it up a bit as to not get mistakin for some sort of heroine addict walking around public with a syringe in my mouth :rofl:

@DaRoach im in silverton yes! it will be awesome to get something to vape on. no matter how strange haha. :) i dont really want anything for free tho, so if i can only borrow it for a while untill my new stuff arrives that will be awesome. or if you really dont use it ill be happy to pay courier fees to pass it along to the next soul in need. :)
Ok awsome im home between 5 and 7 today if you want to collect ill pm you rhe address. Like your guetto rigged mech mod LoL

Thank you to @DaRoach for hooking me up with a device. As soon as my new mod arrives ill let everyone know and maybe we can pass it along to the next person in need :) lets dub her the puff puff pass haha

Thank you to @DaRoach for hooking me up with a device. As soon as my new mod arrives ill let everyone know and maybe we can pass it along to the next person in need :) lets dub her the puff puff pass haha
Awsome idea!! Im just glad I could help.

Back