Naartjie Concentrate

MrGSmokeFree

Loves tobacco juice with a kick
ECIGSSA Donor
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Awards
Hi guys was just wondering if you can be so kind to help me out.

Are there any naartjie concentrates out there that actually tastes like a naartjie? You guys have been doing this alot longer than me.

This will just help me from buying a real naartjie flavor instead of a me buying a naartjie flavor that tastes like a tiramisu flavor.Thank you.

Is mandarin and naartjie the same flavor? Don't laugh please...

Regards
Eish I hope a pro can answer that one because I just do the tobacco thing have to make a Naartjie juice for a buddy.

A BIG thank you guys for your input.I really appreciate it.

I am working on one.I made a naartjie juice but ,it was overwhelmingly naartjie and I added other flavours.it came out great but didn't have a chance to steep after that.let me do it again and I'll share it with you.I need to know it will be as good before i share it

Cool don't mind being a guinea pig if I got the other concentrates already..

Mix plenty fail recipes in the past so far...

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

and if its a winner recipe how do I claim bragging rights

@franshorn give me a week.I need to look for the original recipe.I know its in a book I just dont know which one

Currently vaping some Cap Sweet Tangerine with Loco Mango, sweetener, some menthol and ice. The Cap Sweet Tangerine is not bad.

LOL. In a lot of places Naartjie's are called "Easy Peels". Don't know if anyone has done a search with that name for a flavour.

LOL. In a lot of places Naartjie's are called "Easy Peels". Don't know if anyone has done a search with that name for a flavour.
Lol yes that's what it is called in the UK - mind you, it's just the name of the fruit in the supermarkets.

It's called sweet tangerine for eliquid flavouring, tanger, mandarin and so on. I've been looking for something similar to eating fresh naartjies in SA. I have never seen the name easy peelers for concentrates or one shots.

Back