Name one thing from your childhood

I looked all through this thread and no one mentioned this

my01023_im02647_pr7_circumcisionthu_jpg.jpg

I disagree with compulsory sports at school. I hated it. I was much happier tinkering on a lawnmower or motorbike or riding my bicycle.
At one first team rugby match as a spectator I was chatting to my mate who also didn't want to be there and I got a rugby ball in my face, then another time I was playing hockey and got hit on the shin with a hockey ball. It swelled up in seconds to the size of half a hockey ball on my shin.
After that I took the consequences of bunking sports.
After a few cannings my Deputy Head Master asked me why I was coming to see him so often. I told the truth I couldn't stand it and after that I just got warnings.
leg-contusion800-800x426.jpg

Did your Mom.jpg

Yes and so did I when I was a little girl. "Have you got your hanky?" my Mom would always ask before we went out,

View attachment 278529

Yes and so did I when I was a little girl. "Have you got your hanky?" my Mom would always ask before we went out,
Boys did too. Maritzburg College had a ruling that all students carry two handkerchiefs, one in your top blazer pocket, (a Gentleman always carried one for ladies use), and another in a trouser pocket for your own use. (mine was more often than not used for ink spills, remembering that we had Fountain Pens back in ye day).

226224159_1641095312755671_3520083362281311382_n.jpg

I don't remember Fruit Punch and the green one, which I assue is mint.

Which was your favourite? Buttermilk for me!

Back