Name Your Reo

This is such a complex decision, will decide tomorrow:D. All suggestions, made or to be made, will be carefully considered. Be assured that I will apply my mind:think:.

I'd like to introduce you all to Lauren. Lauren Mellor, a local sexy babe from Sports Illustrated.:D
Lauren-Mellor:-SI-2014--02.jpg

She also has that raw tumbled look I admire now :rolleyes:
14888361122_3b56360dae.jpg

I'd like to introduce you all to Lauren. Lauren Mellor, a local sexy babe from Sports Illustrated.:D

Wow! I need a beach cottage.

Oh yeah....no doubt.

I have a few name ideas for @Andre's new plaything, but with so many Reo's floating around, I'm sure half of them are taken, is there a list somewhere where all the Reo names can be seen (also, I like the 'history' behind the names ;-))

I have a few name ideas for @Andre's new plaything, but with so many Reo's floating around, I'm sure half of them are taken, is there a list somewhere where all the Reo names can be seen (also, I like the 'history' behind the names ;-))

Like the idea; should start a sub-thread: "Reo Names etc"

would be a brilliant idea to start a thread like that. also would help us keep track of how many reos are out there

928836437d35b5ffc2e1ff3842ea1704.jpg
so after much deliberation and internal struggles I have deceided to call my Mini Emma Rose. Due to the natural beauty of this mod, and to the memory of my 5mnth old baby girl Emma that I never got to meet

So this is way overdue on my side :p

But here it is in any case....

Please meet Katy (Perry) my SL/LP Mini :rock:
I thought i would do some @Rob Fisher style photoshop :p

swf.jpg

Back