NarBA RDTA

NarMods arguably produce some of the best of the best in RDA's and RDTA's... I still love my NarDa Dripper... I got great flavour from the NarTa but the whistle it gave me as well as the painful refill never made it to top of my lists... the NarBa on the other hand is still top of my RDTA list... so it's time to put it into the rotation for this week on top of my Victor Gonzavles mod that arrived this past week!
NarBa1.JPG NarBa2.JPG NarBa3.JPG NarBa4.JPG

@Rob Fisher , i am impressed with the flavour on my Avo24 RDTA
So can just imagine what its like on this RDTA

They look similar in shape on the outside, although I suspect this one of yours has a different shape on the inside.

How easy is it to fill?
And hows the juice capacity?

@Rob Fisher , i am impressed with the flavour on my Avo24 RDTA
So can just imagine what its like on this RDTA

They look similar in shape on the outside, although I suspect this one of yours has a different shape on the inside.

How easy is it to fill?
And hows the juice capacity?

It's simple to fill... all the things I didn't like on the NarTa have been fixed with the NarBa. Juice capacity with RDTA's are always a pain in the ring and you have to carry a bottle of juice in your pocket... but the flavour is worth it!

Here are some pics of the Cap.
NarBa 006.JPG NarBa 007.JPG

How does this compare to a hussar rdta

NarMods arguably produce some of the best of the best in RDA's and RDTA's... I still love my NarDa Dripper... I got great flavour from the NarTa but the whistle it gave me as well as the painful refill never made it to top of my lists... the NarBa on the other hand is still top of my RDTA list... so it's time to put it into the rotation for this week on top of my Victor Gonzavles mod that arrived this past week!
View attachment 103403 View attachment 103404 View attachment 103405 View attachment 103406

What a beautiful setup Rob.

Finally got my hands on one of these and the flavour is phenomenal.
It's hard to use anything else once you have experienced a nar atty...20171103_122534.jpg

Oh my gosh @Christos !
And it looks lovely on the mod - all colour coded

So is this better than my Avo24 ?
Hehe...

Oh my gosh @Christos !
And it looks lovely on the mod - all colour coded

So is this better than my Avo24 ?
Hehe...
Besides the small juice capacity, this blows the avo 24's flavour to shreds... Like chalk and cheese even though i used an avo for a long time and enjoyed it, the NarBa and NarTa are phenomenal for flavour.

Besides the small juice capacity, this blows the avo 24's flavour to shreds... Like chalk and cheese even though i used an avo for a long time and enjoyed it, the NarBa and NarTa are phenomenal for flavour.

Thats so cool
Whats the juice capacity on the rdta @Christos ?
Does it require very frequent refilling?

Thats so cool
Whats the juice capacity on the rdta @Christos ?
Does it require very frequent refilling?
Dont know if its 2ml or 3ml but it doesnt go very far. As for filling its a lot easier and less messy than an avo 24. I generally take the NArba to bed and there is enough toots before bed and a few in the morning when I wake up.

Dont know if its 2ml or 3ml but it doesnt go very far. As for filling its a lot easier and less messy than an avo 24. I generally take the NArba to bed and there is enough toots before bed and a few in the morning when I wake up.

Just a quick one @Christos - is the Narba a RDTA and the Narda a RDA?

And i know these are difficult to come by but are they actually still in production?
I assume its near impossible to get a normal production one but if so, what is the price?

Just a quick one @Christos - is the Narba a RDTA and the Narda a RDA?

And i know these are difficult to come by but are they actually still in production?
I assume its near impossible to get a normal production one but if so, what is the price?

The NarBa and Narta are RDTA's and they are around 140 USD
The NarDa and NarCa are RDa's and are 102 and 129 USD respectively.

The runs are very limited e.g. the latest NarCa run was 66 units. Unfortunately those that buy them never let them go (for good reasons) and the odd one that goes to the wrong crowd gets bought for 10X the original amount etc.

I dont know if the NarBa is in production wich is the upgrade to the NArTa but the NarCa was just released and i got a brand new NarDa about 1.5 months ago.

The NarBa and Narta are RDTA's and they are around 140 USD
The NarDa and NarCa are RDa's and are 102 and 129 USD respectively.

The runs are very limited e.g. the latest NarCa run was 66 units. Unfortunately those that buy them never let them go (for good reasons) and the odd one that goes to the wrong crowd gets bought for 10X the original amount etc.

I dont know if the NarBa is in production wich is the upgrade to the NArTa but the NarCa was just released and i got a brand new NarDa about 1.5 months ago.
And what about the Narnar and Tarca

Back