Native Wicks

VandaL

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
This is some sort of heat resistant cotton with an excellent ability to soak up juice.

NWPVC_3500.jpg

NWPVC_3501.jpg

10387231_761220720625527_9188530862724497510_n.jpg

This guy gives it a stellar review, flavor, vapor both outstanding. Even dry burns it and np , puts out the fire re juices and it still amazing. He also has an INSANE build in his RDA, clouds for years. 0.023ohm :tmi:

Last edited:
Uhhh, Fail?

Untitled.jpg

Maybe it contains some kind of ceramic fibres?

Looks good but I've been jamming the rayon Rob gave me at the Vape meet and it's been fanstic. Just wondering were I can get more.

That's Steve from cloud chasers incorporated. I pray to blow clouds like him one day! He does not Vape above 0.05

We are also currently looking for a distributor in SA if any shops owners or distributors are interested please send us an email. info@nativewickscotton.com :D thank you.

Our cotton is favored over all synthetics, japanese cottons, organic cotton and cotton bacon.
Would love it if someone picked up distribution here, been wanting to do an order from Vapordna for a while now for this cotton

Curious were any of our local vape shops going to get this in stock or should I pull the trigger on my vapordna order ?

Anyone interested in starting a group buy? I'd take two.

Would be great if someone decided to take up @hashi from native wicks to carry these locally, guess his posts were deleted :\

I mean this wick sounds amazing for subohmers and even the avg vaper due to the fact that you can totally burn out any reminense of your previous juice. It seems like one wick will last a very very long time. Super keen to get some.

You can buy direct from native wicks, min order is 100 units, at $4 a unit, shipping will be about $60 RRP $8 speak to Kyle

Note: I am unaware of the HS Code for customs so I am not sure if there will be a duty levy applied to this product, best of luck guys

Last edited:
Customs will slaughter you for importing cotton. I ordered Koh Gen Do which was declared as cotton and was taxed 55% of the value because COTTON is made in South Africa, they don't care what cotton it is. I ordered Koh Gen Do off ebay before this and paid no customs as the guy just declared it as a gift(didn't even ask him to). I suppose this taxation applies to private entities because it just ludacris.

I asked the customs official if JAPANESE COTTON is made in South Africa he just looks at me with that blank IDGAF expression :think:

if anybody brings these, 2 rolls for me please

cool so i am bringing in 7 so the first 7 people on here to say yes i want will get one in 10 days time at 8$ excluding shipping and customs.

Back