Nautilus Mini

Thanks @Andre will that solve the heat issue?

Any tank will heat up - remember the coil gets hot enough to vaporise the e-juice, and the residual heat needs to go somewhere - the walls of the tank is in essence a type of "heatsink" to dissipate the heat from a high to lower environment - which is through the tank walls.

Thanks @Andre will that solve the heat issue?
Not necessarily, always some heat as long as it is not excessive. I did bugger up one of HRH's coils with the air hole closed and firing. HRH's nautilus does not become hot at all, but then she vapes far and in between. Methinks you will instinctively know if the heat is excessive. Maybe also make sure there are no obstructions in the air channel.

Thanks guys, I've decided to alternate vaping the nautilus and a titan ihave, it's keeping the heating issues sien, also bought some higher nic juice this afternoon, think I might have bought to low a level to soon

Ok, just too about 10 toots off HRH's mAN at 9.5W on the IPV. Gets noticeably warm at the bottom, but not that I would describe as hot. It is like nicely warm for a very cold day, but will not burn your fingers at all.

Ok, just too about 10 toots off HRH's mAN at 9.5W on the IPV. Gets noticeably warm at the bottom, but not that I would describe as hot. It is like nicely warm for a very cold day, but will not burn your fingers at all.

Sounds about right. Funny thing though is that my Visions heat my mAN more than my 134, think a part of the heat comes from the internal resistance of the battery.

I don't think anyone can add much to that review @Silver
Very well done. Sure glad I bought one, great little device.
Looks very sharp with the replacement tank as well.

20150309_005859.jpg

I don't think anyone can add much to that review @Silver
Very well done. Sure glad I bought one, great little device.
Looks very sharp with the replacement tank as well.

View attachment 22716
My old mini is great but I'm not happy with the replacement tank with the metal cover. It goes through juice at a helluva rate. After a few toots, when I take the driptip off the top part of the tank, where the driptip goes in, is sopping wet with juice. Taste and vapour production is also down compared to my other two minis. Any ideas why this is the case? My old minis work flawlessly.

My old mini is great but I'm not happy with the replacement tank with the metal cover. It goes through juice at a helluva rate. After a few toots, when I take the driptip off the top part of the tank, where the driptip goes in, is sopping wet with juice. Taste and vapour production is also down compared to my other two minis. Any ideas why this is the case? My old minis work flawlessly.

That is strange indeed @cfm78910
The replacement tank shouldnt change the vape. Should be the coil that matters
Really dont know why but interesting nonetheless

Back