Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Nautilus X has some big shoes to fill because the Nautilus and Nautilus Mini were iconic tanks of their time and for a lot of MTL (Mouth to Lung) vapers still are their tanks of choice.

I chose to get the gold looking one (for a change) which I would say is copper coloured. It's small and it's cute and it conforms to the 2ml European horse crap standard.

This is most certainly a MTL tanks and after testing for a bit I nearly fainted from sucking so hard. The airflow is changed by turning the top cap and the only way to do it is to suck while turning till you hit the spot... that is just doff.

For me the most annoying thing is it has that really stupid drip tip that is just a cover that slips over the neck and it won't take a standard drip tip. Epic bloody fail!

OK stay calm and test the tank... 1.5Ω coil at 15 watts... just like the olden days... 20 watts a bit better... but let me just say if you are a MTL person then this may be for you... I personally far prefer lung hitting tanks (although I still MTL on my REO's).

I get a cotton taste which doesn't please me but lots of people are fine with cotton wicks but for me not so much. I will attempt to play with it some more but this is not going to be a tank I will play with much.

Not for me.
NautilusX 001.JPG NautilusX 003.JPG

The Nautilus X has some big shoes to fill because the Nautilus and Nautilus Mini were iconic tanks of their time and for a lot of MTL (Mouth to Lung) vapers still are their tanks of choice.

I chose to get the gold looking one (for a change) which I would say is copper coloured. It's small and it's cute and it conforms to the 2ml European horse crap standard.

This is most certainly a MTL tanks and after testing for a bit I nearly fainted from sucking so hard. The airflow is changed by turning the top cap and the only way to do it is to suck while turning till you hit the spot... that is just doff.

For me the most annoying thing is it has that really stupid drip tip that is just a cover that slips over the neck and it won't take a standard drip tip. Epic bloody fail!

OK stay calm and test the tank... 1.5Ω coil at 15 watts... just like the olden days... 20 watts a bit better... but let me just say if you are a MTL person then this may be for you... I personally far prefer lung hitting tanks (although I still MTL on my REO's).

I get a cotton taste which doesn't please me but lots of people are fine with cotton wicks but for me not so much. I will attempt to play with it some more but this is not going to be a tank I will play with much.

Not for me.
View attachment 56198 View attachment 56199
Damn! This had a lot of potential to me, but the lack of a changeable drip tip is a really poor move. Hopefully while playing you have a "oooooooh" moment that changes the result of this tank :(

Damn! This had a lot of potential to me, but the lack of a changeable drip tip is a really poor move. Hopefully while playing you have a "oooooooh" moment that changes the result of this tank :(

I very much doubt it... the drip tip thing is a deal breaker for me... so so stupid! The Melo III Mini or Serpent Mini (if you want a cute small tank) is a million times better. MTL peeps may like or even love this tank.

I have got one of these yesterday and I must admit it is perfect for the job I wanted it to do. It's a nice tank for vaping a higher nic juice with minimal clouds. Doesn't draw a lot of attention in public and is small enough to carry around comfortably with no leaks. The drip tip is a big bummer though but I guess I can learn to live with it. Some more flavour would have been nice as well but it's not a deal breaker for me as I've not had many MTL tanks before.

Just an update I thought I would share. I have been using the tank now for two odd weeks and my mod has started detecting the coil at 1.7ohm. At first it was 1.58 and has slowly crept up to 1.7. I am still on the first coil and have noticed that it has increased in flavour and Vapour production. I run between 20-22w. Best of all is that I've never had any leak to speak of. Not a drop...big win for me as the tank travels at all kinds of funny angles in my jacket pocket.

Back