NCV MILKED

xstrid3rx

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All NOOB HERE

So i brought a 100 ml 6mg nic of ncv milked yesterday and im getting no flavor at all tried fresh coil tried on a friends device and there is very little to no flavor .

never had this flavor before so i have no idea what it even meant to taste like but as i mentioned im getting almost zero flavor .

Is it just me or have a got a bad batch ?

Please if some one who has tried it tell me if it has a very light flavor or am i just loosing my mind ?

Hi All NOOB HERE

So i brought a 100 ml 6mg nic of ncv milked yesterday and im getting no flavor at all tried fresh coil tried on a friends device and there is very little to no flavor .

never had this flavor before so i have no idea what it even meant to taste like but as i mentioned im getting almost zero flavor .

Please if some one who has tried it tell me if it has a very light flavor or am i just loosing my mind ?
It is quite a subtle flavour, but it gets more pronounced over time. It was one of the first liquids I tried when I quit smoking and I couldn't taste it at all back then.

Hi All NOOB HERE

Honestly i have never been able to really taste the flavour. it just always seemed to taste like sweet milk.

It is quite a subtle flavour, but it gets more pronounced over time. It was one of the first liquids I tried when I quit smoking and I couldn't taste it at all back then.
Dude hahaha i swear when i responded i was the first reply haha quick fingers

Thanks for the quick answers i see so its not just me i just wish that the sales guy would have told me that before i got it because im really not enjoying this at all

Yes I had the same issue when i first tried it. I alos have the 6mg. if you can just put it on the shelf for a couple of weeks (it is a real pain but is really worked for me) then try it again.

Dude hahaha i swear when i responded i was the first reply haha quick fingers
Lol! Yeah I've done that before, but ended up looking like a nob just copying the post above me! At least here yours was a little different :-D

well this sucks blew my last budget for vaping for the month on this but thanks for the suggestions will deff give them a try .

well this sucks blew my last budget for vaping for the month on this but thanks for the suggestions will deff give them a try .
Put an add up for a juice swap in the classifieds. That's a great juice so you should have some luck in swapping/selling it.

Its an almost non existent flavor for me. Try mixing with another breakfast or fruit flavor. I am vaping it with opus overture 50/50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milked one of my favourite of all time but I vape 3mg so maybe the 6 is taking over

Same l thing with me, absolutely no flavour at all. It's a shame actually coz I also want to taste what others taste that rave about this juice haha

its sad actually it smells great but i cant taste anything oh well atleast i know for next time

Hey all !

Milked can be on the subtle side especially in lower powered or starter kit commercial tanks. It needs to be ideally dripped or used in an RTA/higher wattage sub-ohm tank. May I ask what setup you are using Milked in @xstrid3rx ? Sorry you aren't enjoying it, but I will try improve your experience based on your setup.

Hey all !

Milked can be on the subtle side especially in lower powered or starter kit commercial tanks. It needs to be ideally dripped or used in an RTA/higher wattage sub-ohm tank. May I ask what setup you are using Milked in @xstrid3rx ? Sorry you aren't enjoying it, but I will try improve your experience based on your setup.

Never crossed my mind :dorf: theres flavor now .

2bdcf25abd778ada615232ac61e90569.jpg

Hi Thanks for the response @Vapington im using a vtc mini with melo 2 tank i tried both the ni Coil with tc and the .3 ohm normal coils both i couldn't taste anything i vape on the standard coils at 25-30 watts and on temp 230 cel with 30 watts . both had the same results.
i think its just a case of some people can taste it where others cannot ....

its sad actually it smells great but i cant taste
Hi Thanks for the response @Vapington im using a vtc mini with melo 2 tank i tried both the ni Coil with tc and the .3 ohm normal coils both i couldn't taste anything i vape on the standard coils at 25-30 watts and on temp 230 cel with 30 watts . both had the same results.

up the wattage and temp alot

Could I ask you to try it at a higher wattage? I think the 0.3 Ohm coils can go up to 80W if I am not mistaken. Give it a go at say 45-50W and let me know what you get? If you on 6mg it might give a bit of a throat hit but flavour should be improved!

Could I ask you to try it at a higher wattage? I think the 0.3 Ohm coils can go up to 80W if I am not mistaken. Give it a go at say 45-50W and let me know what you get? If you on 6mg it might give a bit of a throat hit but flavour should be improved!
Awesome i will give it a go ive already mixed half with some left over i had but once ive emptied the tank i will fill it up and give it a go and will let you know thanks again for the input

had the problem initially but in my case it's meeeee!
When i vape creamy/milky juices, after a while i cannot taste it and need to move to something else.
But Milked is always in my rotation.

Milked does extremely well at higher wattages and with a quick ramp up time.
My first experience was with dual claptons and I wasn't getting much flavour. Changed to 26g kanthal, fired at around 60w and then it came alive. After that, I was hooked.

@Vapington so I gave it a try but I cant go any higher than 35 watt with out almost dying lol .it does add a little more flavour but still cant really taste much.

I guess it was just not meant for me .....

@phanatik I wish I had the cash flow to build up a rotation but sadly its month to month on juice for me .

@SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa I wish I had the time and patience also budget to get into building my own but time and money is not on my side :'(

thanks for all the advice guys it does help allot

Back