NCV MILKED

Hi There,

I f you are in JHB or PTA, I have some tobacco flavours that
i think your message was cut off sorry .

im in boksburg and transport can sometimes be a problem but im already mixed half with some left over juice i had ... So will see how it goes

I've tried different builds, fused clapton, fused staged clapton, kanthal, nichrome80. From 45w to 120w. Nothing. Must just be unlucky

@Vapington so I gave it a try but I cant go any higher than 35 watt with out almost dying lol .it does add a little more flavour but still cant really taste much.

I guess it was just not meant for me .....

@phanatik I wish I had the cash flow to build up a rotation but sadly its month to month on juice for me .

@SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa I wish I had the time and patience also budget to get into building my own but time and money is not on my side :'(

thanks for all the advice guys it does help allot

The problem is you need 50+ W I would imagine with that tank to really get the flavour out but at 6mg it's obviously too strong for you

The problem is you need 50+ W I would imagine with that tank to really get the flavour out but at 6mg it's obviously too strong for you
yeah I used to vape 18 but that was more than 6 months ago .... Just an idea maybe if it become more popular I think watt ratings should be recommend on the juice labels or something to rate the flavours strength so that if the resellers are not aware or forget to mention to the customers that at least they can see for themselves it could avoid some blaming .... Im not upset or anything it just would have been nice to know before I filled my tank and had to start wondering what was going on ....

but like I said its just an idea

I am still somewhat a noob so please forgive my ignorance if its showing lol

yeah I used to vape 18 but that was more than 6 months ago .... Just an idea maybe if it become more popular I think watt ratings should be recommend on the juice labels or something to rate the flavours strength so that if the resellers are not aware or forget to mention to the customers that at least they can see for themselves it could avoid some blaming .... Im not upset or anything it just would have been nice to know before I filled my tank and had to start wondering what was going on ....

but like I said its just an idea

I am still somewhat a noob so please forgive my ignorance if its showing lol
Don't get discouraged too quickly. Give the juice some time to steep as well, also build up slowly to higher wattages. It does take some time to get used to it and adapt. It goes quite quick as well. 20 - 30W for me 2 months ago, now I rarely ever go lower than 45 - 60W, depending on the flavor. Some flavors just need a lot of power to really shine. But take some time, learn where that sweet spot is for you, take it up 5 or 10 watts every day or 2 and then next thing you know, the flavor is at an all new height

@Vapington so I gave it a try but I cant go any higher than 35 watt with out almost dying lol .it does add a little more flavour but still cant really taste much.

I guess it was just not meant for me .....

@phanatik I wish I had the cash flow to build up a rotation but sadly its month to month on juice for me .

@SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa I wish I had the time and patience also budget to get into building my own but time and money is not on my side :'(

thanks for all the advice guys it does help allot
If you do find yourself in a position where you have the resources, give Milked another go with the recommended setups. You won't regret it, I'm sure.

Back