NCV - RELOADED

Vapington

Northern Craft Vapes
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
LOGOWEB.png

A New dawn for NCV - From early October 2015

Our line has been updated and recharged and better than ever. The new standard.

MILKED
The leftover milk in your bowl of mixed cereals

STRAWB
A simply delicious strawberry milk

BURST
Yes, its made the team! Our popular peaches and cream. Layers of fruit and creams

RIPPLE
A sweet orange and raspberry popsicle

REDRISH
Ropes of strawberry red licorice candy. Addictive

ALL AVAILABLE IN 30ML AND 100ML
0, 3 and 6 MG NICOTINE
70 VG / 30 PG

NEW IMPORTED GLASS BOTTLES WITH CHILD PROOF CAPS AND GLASS DROPPERS

PRICING:
R150 per 30 ML
R320 per 100ML

****Fruloops & StrawBshake available on special request until end of November 2015

12011316_1387395744895127_2429191814617636252_n.jpg

We thought we would celebrate our new look by giving away some bottles of our new juice.

How to win:

1) Open/Get instagram!
2) Follow us on instagram - @northerncraftvapes
3) Take a handcheck including a bottle of NCV and tag us along with #northerncraftvapes
4) Good luck

We will pick 2 of our favourite pics and those winners will receive a 100ML bottle of their choice from our new line :) Happy tagging!

Last edited:
"Our line has been updated and recharged and better than ever."

What does this mean? That NVC is even more tasty?

We will inform you guys where you will be able to get it soon :) We only launching early October (first week). @SamuraiTheVapor try win one by taking part in the competition. Check above :)

View attachment 35953

A New dawn for NCV - From early October 2015

Our line has been updated and recharged and better than ever. The new standard.

MILKED
The leftover milk in your bowl of mixed cereals

STRAWB
A simply delicious strawberry milk

BURST
Yes, its made the team! Our popular peaches and cream. Layers of fruit and creams

RIPPLE
A sweet orange and raspberry popsicle

REDRISH
Ropes of strawberry red licorice candy. Addictive

ALL AVAILABLE IN 30ML AND 100ML
0, 3 and 6 MG NICOTINE
70 VG / 30 PG

NEW IMPORTED GLASS BOTTLES WITH CHILD PROOF CAPS AND GLASS DROPPERS

PRICING:
R150 per 30 ML
R320 per 100ML

****Fruloops & StrawBshake available on special request until end of November 2015
What???? Nooooooo say it aint so @Vapington.:( No more 1.5mg?

Hey guys. 1.5mg is coming soon afterwards don't worry.

Strawb is a rich strawberry milk. Its quite a bit different to strawBshake. You will have to find out for yourself :)

Ah ok so the compo only open to your existing customers. Ah well
If you don't have a bottle already then get creative, you can still enter :)

A reminder to all you instagramers to follow us and then tag us in an awesome handcheck photo to stand a chance of winning a 100ml bottle of your choice from our upcoming line. Winners announced in 1 October :)

PS you dont have to have a bottle of NCV to enter

@Vapington I'm crazy about Milked, it's my ADV! A vendor had a special on some of your lines, but didn't have Milked, so I got Fruloops, hoping that it would come close. It didn't, I don't like it one bit, no offense ;-). Glad your discontinuing it end Nov. I've heat steeped the juice now for an hour or so, hoping that it makes a difference. Any other advise to change the taste a bit? I really don't mean to knock your brand, as I said, I go gaga for Milked and love me some burst as well!!
Hey @theyettie It seems fruloops is not for you then haha. I cant really suggest anything as your bottle is well steeped already. May I ask you to send me a PM to discuss further. Thanks

@Vapington when will the new line be available? Sad there's no longer a strawbshake, it's my adv...guess I'll have to try out the strawb.

@Vapington when will the new line be available? Sad there's no longer a strawbshake, it's my adv...guess I'll have to try out the strawb.
Hi @Richio mid October we should be ready. We will be offering StrawBshake and Fruloops until end of november in 100ml direct from us if you would like to stock up :) however I hope you like Strawb!

@Vapington Your customer service is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the awesome juices. Rock on guys!!!!!

Yes winners for 100ml bottles are (as per instagram handles):

@kingfrankc
@beautyybyrae

We also decided to give some entrants a special mention and award them with a 30ml bottle:

@rashaad_r
@ghostza610
@seokyoungjeong
@dullahdada

If any of you are on the forum please check your instagram inboxes to claim your prize. Congrats those of you who won! For those of you who didnt, we will be having regular competitions on various social media platforms so keep an eye out :)

Well hello ;)

New NCV bottles will be available end of next week guys!

Lifestyle3.jpg

What if that's just a dude with a belly ring? Would you guys still be as enthusiastic? :makeup:

Back