Need advice have a crisis with my Sapor dripper

Eequinox

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Guys where can i get replacement screws for it all my screw threads are stripped and i barely fastened them or has anyone had stripped posts they just turn and turn and turn you know what i mean im soo disappointed 2 months old and boom crisis

If you can't find screws in time VK is selling the Aeolus which trumps the Sapor in every single department IMHO.

Your best bet for screws locally would be a shop that repairs TVs etc they always have a huge amount of tiny screws around the place.

All sorted thanks guys found out step dad used to fix tvs he had a box filled with all sorts got 8 perfect screws crisis averted

@zadiac
I wrote IN MY OPINION if you disagree sack up and say so don't just click disagree.

@zadiac
I wrote IN MY OPINION if you disagree sack up and say so don't just click disagree.

That is what the disagree button is for. I don't have to explain why I disagree, but ok, just the the posts alone is where the Aeolus fails against the Sapor. The sapor set screws may be crap, but it's a very good design and better than the Aeolus. I have both. Aeolus went to the bin where I toss all the stuff I don't use anymore on the second day I had it. I'm vaping on the sapor at the moment.

That is also IMHO :)

Don't get upset when someone disagrees with you. Opinions differ. Relax and have a vape.

That is what the disagree button is for. I don't have to explain why I disagree, but ok, just the the posts alone is where the Aeolus fails against the Sapor. The sapor set screws may be crap, but it's a very good design and better than the Aeolus. I have both. Aeolus went to the bin where I toss all the stuff I don't use anymore on the second day I had it. I'm vaping on the sapor at the moment.

That is also IMHO :)

Don't get upset when someone disagrees with you. Opinions differ. Relax and have a vape.
lol all good opinions are opinions and to be honest browsed all over looking for a new rda and quite frankly all the reviews say i should stay on my sapor and i really love mine with otherwise screws and all :dance: i must also say thanks to @Sprint for metioning tv electronics etc otherwise i would never how found my new scroefies

Back