Need assistance

M31

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I have been vaping for about 1 year now and enjoying it.

I have a two guys, friends of mine who are struggling. Helping them out with basic stuff and bought them each IJust S setup's.

I change there coils every second week and top the tanks up daily.

Getting to me a bit, as I cannot fund three vapers lol.

Anyone out there with any liquid to donate, please message me. If not, I really understand, why vape when you cannot afford it but when they vape and chat me all the other problems seem not worry them at that point.

I appreciate anything and thanking you in advance.

Hi guys

I have been vaping for about 1 year now and enjoying it.

I have a two guys, friends of mine who are struggling. Helping them out with basic stuff and bought them each IJust S setup's.

I change there coils every second week and top the tanks up daily.

Getting to me a bit, as I cannot fund three vapers lol.

Anyone out there with any liquid to donate, please message me. If not, I really understand, why vape when you cannot afford it but when they vape and chat me all the other problems seem not worry them at that point.

I appreciate anything and thanking you in advance.
Are your buds ex smokers?If so they should be able to feed the vape itch with the cash saved on cigs.
Not to come across as a hard ass but you've done right by these guys and shouldn't have to foot the bill on their indulgence.
When I smoked I bought my own cigarette's (at $10 a pack)and now I pay for my vape,and rightfully so.
Time for these guys to put on their big boy pants and man up.

In my opinion, anyone struggling to afford vaping should make their own e-juice. This requires very little effort and even less time. You can make your own juice, and juice for your two friends, for less than the cost of shop bought juice for one person.

Another way to save costs is to buy a cheap clone RBA (even second hand) and build your own coils. Over time this will save you a substantial amount of cash, and will provide hours of fun , and maybe even a new hobby.

There is a ton of information on this forum about starting to DIY e-juice, and DIY coils and wicking. All of us are willing to answer questions should you need additional advice.

A donation of e-juice would only help for a short period. Making your own would solve your problem forever. Learning to mix simple juices would literally take less than half an hour. Well worth the time invested.

ufntitled.png

In my opinion, anyone struggling to afford vaping should make their own e-juice. This requires very little effort and even less time. You can make your own juice, and juice for your two friends, for less than the cost of shop bought juice for one person.

Another way to save costs is to buy a cheap clone RBA (even second hand) and build your own coils. Over time this will save you a substantial amount of cash, and will provide hours of fun , and maybe even a new hobby.

There is a ton of information on this forum about starting to DIY e-juice, and DIY coils and wicking. All of us are willing to answer questions should you need additional advice.

A donation of e-juice would only help for a short period. Making your own would solve your problem forever. Learning to mix simple juices would literally take less than half an hour. Well worth the time invested.

View attachment 105448
"Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime"

Back