Need help with my Melo 2 Tank

CandzTintin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I'm new to this site and not sure if I am posting in the right place.
recently I have been having juice come out when I vape, its not a once off thing but happens every single time. I have tried washing all the parts (warm water only), I have replaced the coil and I have done the tissue method. I have looked on google and can't find any help. I stopped vaping for a couple of months because of this problem because it makes me feel sick.

Any one got any ideas on how i can fix it, I am very close to wanting to by a new non rebuild tank.

Thanks in advance ^.^

Hi all

I'm new to this site and not sure if I am posting in the right place.
recently I have been having juice come out when I vape, its not a once off thing but happens every single time. I have tried washing all the parts (warm water only), I have replaced the coil and I have done the tissue method. I have looked on google and can't find any help. I stopped vaping for a couple of months because of this problem because it makes me feel sick.

Any one got any ideas on how i can fix it, I am very close to wanting to by a new non rebuild tank.

Thanks in advance ^.^
I dont have one, but it seems like a seal is leaking air.
Only 2 culprits spring to mind, seals on the coil which you've swopped out already, so not too likely and the seals on the top cap for the fill port ring.
Does it leak from the top ring when held upside down? not the drip tip, thats a given considering your predicament.
Perhaps other Melo 2 users will have more to offer?

I have a Melo 2 and it's about the most foolproof tank with stock coils in. What do you mean by "juice coming out", @CandzTintin, is juice leaking out of the airflow slots, getting into the drip tip, leaking down the sides of the tank?

Wahahahha my bad :risas3: didn't read the subject properly

Most likely culprit is the coil but you have replaced that- is it seated properly? and check the o-rings may need replacing.

Back