Need input on new mod.

Evil_Toast

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I've finally decided to get the required testicular fortitude and upgrade my kit to help me kick the coffin nails for good. Right now using a eLeaf iStick 80W with a iJust 2/SMOK VC tank.

But can't decide what to spend my Dec bonus on. Been looking a 3 mods that fall within my budget.

1) Tesla Nano 120W with it's steampunky nerd fulfilling look. Looks a bit hefty, which I like, but can't be upgraded, which doesn't bother me right now.

2) VooPoo Drag. Silly name aside, it seems to be quite good according to the reviews I've read and has some funky looking devices. But needs a small tank so it doesn't catch on everything.

3) SMOK Alien 220W (200W?). Looks good, comes in a bazillion different colours but the QA seems spotty. Comes with a tank though, so can buy a deck for it later.

Also want to go rebuildable, but not sure if the budget can take it next month, but would like to do that ASAP so any ideas here would be appreciated as well. Looked at a Troll dual coil deck, looks neat.

So. Help me interwebz people!

Howsit man

In all honesty,if you are looking at getting either of those mods-I would say go for the DRAG.

The Nano is under powered compared to the other two and the Alien is known to generally give software issues.

However,judging by the prices of those mods and setups,I would say you could get alot better.
The DRAG itself would be a good recommendation and has become extremely popular,but you could also look at it the Revenger Kit or the Snowwolf VFENG.I recommend these two as it seems that you would prefer a regulated mod and also because they look super cool.

Hope this helps.

@Evil_Toast Welcome to the vaping community and being ready to buy your first proper mod and atty setup. I would second the Revenger kit - Vapecartel has them on sale now with a commercial coil tank. But later when your budget allows you can go and buy a buildable rta. Something along the lines of a merlin rta or SMM or various other rta's. A very good atty is the skyline clone.

What i just want to add to your difficult decision is to know each person vapes differently. So a lot of suggestion are going to be made but what You must find is a happy place for you.

Mod that runs in the power ranges you want, Mod should be multiple Atty compatible - a reference to overhang here.
Atties that produce what you want = Cloud or Flavor. Like i said above the skyline clone is amazing for flavor.

This is just some of the suggestions and products availible to you but i suggest find something that appeals to you. Look, size, form factor, adjustability, ease of use.

Ps welocome to your next hole in the pocket.

Back