Need some suggestions

Harmlessguy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So my friend introduced me to the world of vaping last year, and this year I decided to buy the Topbox mini.

So I have been using the Topbox Mini for almost a month now and it works great, but I feel I can invest in another mod( I'm ready haha ).And then using the Topbox at work/class and the additional setup for when Im going out or just relaxing at home.

Do you guys have any suggestions on good combos and setups?

So my friend introduced me to the world of vaping last year, and this year I decided to buy the Topbox mini.

So I have been using the Topbox Mini for almost a month now and it works great, but I feel I can invest in another mod( I'm ready haha ).And then using the Topbox at work/class and the additional setup for when Im going out or just relaxing at home.

What are your requirements? Do you want a small light mod? Is temp control an interest? What tanks are you going to use? Tanks with stock coils or are you looking to try building your own? RDA?
Lol seems all I got are questions.

What are your requirements? Do you want a small light mod? Is temp control an interest? What tanks are you going to use? Tanks with stock coils or are you looking to try building your own? RDA?
Lol seems all I got are questions.
That is the thing Im so new to this! Temp is a must, and definitely going to build my own coils!

Not sure about the tank? Griffin maybe?

Really wish I had your will-power, an entire month and you never purchased "a mod", so glad I converted all family and friends, so when I get my weekly parcel, no-one complains, at least this "addiction" will not kill me.....

N

Nononono... get a bigboy mod for home, travel with the top box If you want to max out from the word go, Wismec RX200. Can handle any build you throw at it. Oozes testosterone. My next buy lol

That is the thing Im so new to this! Temp is a must, and definitely going to build my own coils!

Not sure about the tank? Griffin maybe?

If you into temp control then there are a few devices I would suggest for a starter namely the Kangertech Subox or the eVic mini (but with a Kangertech tank) the eGo one Mega tank is oryt but the Kanger tech subtank is miles better.
If you really want a little more power then the Cuboid or RX200 are well priced +-R1000. Personally I have an RX200 and if I'd been told about it I could have saved myself alot of bucks by skipping the eVic mini and heading straight to the RX. It's a simple device that does high wattage and TC well.

The Griffin is a great tank from what I read, lets send a signal out to @Nightwalker he's a guru on this tank. I have a TFv4 and while it's a great tank I just cannot recommend it to anyone as it's a seriously thirsty bugger. I have a Cubis for when I need to watch my consumption.
If you want to go the ceramic route then the Vaperesso has been getting rave reviews for it's flavour. Although I'd wait a bit before going ceramic, I know Joytech and others must have a plan for a ceramic tank in the pipe line.

If you into temp control then there are a few devices I would suggest for a starter namely the Kangertech Subox or the eVic mini (but with a Kangertech tank) the eGo one Mega tank is oryt but the Kanger tech subtank is miles better.
If you really want a little more power then the Cuboid or RX200 are well priced +-R1000. Personally I have an RX200 and if I'd been told about it I could have saved myself alot of bucks by skipping the eVic mini and heading straight to the RX. It's a simple device that does high wattage and TC well.

The Griffin is a great tank from what I read, lets send a signal out to @Nightwalker he's a guru on this tank. I have a TFv4 and while it's a great tank I just cannot recommend it to anyone as it's a seriously thirsty bugger. I have a Cubis for when I need to watch my consumption.
If you want to go the ceramic route then the Vaperesso has been getting rave reviews for it's flavour. Although I'd wait a bit before going ceramic, I know Joytech and others must have a plan for a ceramic tank in the pipe line.

Thanks! Yeah I think I will most likely end up buying the Cuboid! Wish I was the lucky person to win it at the Vape meet.

Thanks! Yeah I think I will most likely end up buying the Cuboid! Wish I was the lucky person to win it at the Vape meet.
Great choice it's an awesome mod :)

The Cuboid is an excellent device, it's just a shame the RX200 is better :--P

I'm scared of the noisy cricket! My single battery mech hits hard enough as it is. I can only imagine what the dual 18650 Noisy Cricket will do :D

I'm scared of the noisy cricket! My single battery mech hits hard enough as it is. I can only imagine what the dual 18650 Noisy Cricket will do :D
Hoping to find out within the next few weeks:O

A good looking one aswell

The cuboid has a superior screen though8--)

Yeah and that helps because I'm always looking at my screen when vaping [insert sarcasm here] :-D:-D:-D

Its just pure beast bug :GODZILLA::)

I don't doubt it for a second. I had my eyes set firmly on getting one but after much googling decided I still have a lot to learn so started off with a single 18650 mod.
I got myself a FUhattan and love it so much I ordered a SMPL from fasttech to see how they compare. Once I have mastered the SMPL I will progress to the Cricket and pif either the FUhattan or SMPL to an aspiring mech'er.

I think for the money, the RX200 is arguably the best mod in the world. It's comfortable. It lasts long because 3 batteries. It does everything you want. It's upgradeable. It has a massive wattage ceiling. Oh, and it's solid as hell.

I have yet to try out a cuboid or actually feel one in the hand.
I too own a Rx and cannot fault that bugger in any any way.
And she just sits so nice in the hand.
The cuboid on pics looks very large (brick like) while the Rx has some sexy curves. And remember also cuboid is 150w upgraded now too 200w . the Rx is 200w out the box and I have heard of near future wattage upgrage coming to the Rx.
Hope I helped persuade you :)

I don't doubt it for a second. I had my eyes set firmly on getting one but after much googling decided I still have a lot to learn so started off with a single 18650 mod.
I got myself a FUhattan and love it so much I ordered a SMPL from fasttech to see how they compare. Once I have mastered the SMPL I will progress to the Cricket and pif either the FUhattan or SMPL to an aspiring mech'er.

You know what this is exactly whats going to happen to me! I wont decide on what to buy,then I'm going to buy to much...
Its going to be a natural disaster on my wallet!

Back