Need to have my mod repainted

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi,

I have a Asmodus Minikin V2. Love the mod! It is absolutely amazing, but, the paint is peeling like SMOK. Since I got it about 6 months ago I have used it every single day without fail, so it was likely bound to happen.

I have had a few people saying they would be able to do a paint job on it for me, but then I have to take it somewhere else to be taken apart, etc. as they only do the painting. I want a one-stop shop.

Now it does not have to be all fancy designs and what-not. I bought it with a simple plain black paint job, and it can be the same as well. However I am open to seeing some nice designs.

The question is just, who?

I feel you pain with that look. The black is the rubber/wrap and can be easily pealed of but be carefull not to scratch the bare surface.
I had the raw v2 and gave it a nice shine with brasso or silvo at least once a week. It feels and look almost like a new each time after a pitstop.
Just be carefull with the polish over the firing button.Serpent black 24mm.jpg

I have a contact for powder coating and airbrush work. Let me know what you want done and i could possibly help.

I feel you pain with that look. The black is the rubber/wrap and can be easily pealed of but be carefull not to scratch the bare surface.
I had the raw v2 and gave it a nice shine with brasso or silvo at least once a week. It feels and look almost like a new each time after a pitstop.
Just be carefull with the polish over the firing button.View attachment 112583

hi @Yagya i have the same issue as @ivc_mixer (but not as bad) - my question is, do you think that if all the black was taken off that the v2 would then look like the "raw", or not really ?

6b271d76d98de4e428c0fe32b920b47d.jpg

Or wrap it, R20 a meter @ China malls

Back