Need to increasing nic level in ejuice

Khan83

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm bad at math guys:D . Help a brother out

I've got 2 x 30ml's of juice , 1 is 12mg & the other 18mg. If I combine both , how much more 36mg nic do I need to add in order to get the now 60ml juice strength up to 24mg

Thanks in advance

I'm bad at math guys:D . Help a brother out

I've got 2 x 30ml's of juice , 1 is 12mg & the other 18mg. If I combine both , how much more 36mg nic do I need to add in order to get the now 60ml juice strength up to 24mg

Thanks in advance

YMMV cos Ive never mixed juice before, but tackling it as simple maths and Id say you need 45ml of 36mg/ml mix, added to your 60ml of 15mg/ml existing juice.
How I went about it is as follows:
you already have 12x30 and 18x30 to give 900mg in 60ml
45ml of 36mg = 1620mg nic
add the 1620 and the 900 = 2520 total nic / by the now increased 105ml = 24mg/ml

Quite correct @BuzzGlo, one needs to add 45ml of 36mg nic to the combined juices.

Do you vape 24 mg @Khan83? If so, I might have some juices here, which I can pass on.

I'd imagine that 45ml will affect the flavour considerably though - maybe do a smaller batch first and see if you like the results.

Quite correct @BuzzGlo, one needs to add 45ml of 36mg nic to the combined juices.

Do you vape 24 mg @Khan83? If so, I might have some juices here, which I can pass on.
Thanks @Andre but I have quite a bit of base liquids already that I'm trying to finish off:).

I only vape 24mg on the evod for a quick nicotine fix in the office. I'd love to go higher but decided to stay within 24mg as that's generally considered the safe zone. Rest of the time I stick to 18 on the tank & 12 on the RDA

I'd imagine that 45ml will affect the flavour considerably though - maybe do a smaller batch first and see if you like the results.
Thanks @method1 . Was expecting that so I'm gona chuck in some glazed cherry concentrate that Ive been trying to get rid of lol

Khan,
C'on mate just vape the 36mg and stop being such a sissy :p :D

(I'm just kidding :))
Dave

Khan,
C'on mate just vape the 36mg and stop being such a sissy :p :D

(I'm just kidding :))
Dave
Haha , I'm getting a buzz just thinking about it

Dammit , now you've got me wanting to try it just for the heck of it

Haha , I'm getting a buzz just thinking about it

Dammit , now you've got me wanting to try it just for the heck of it
Well, I (and a few others) started off on 36 mg way back in the mpt2/Evod hey days. It got me off the stinkies!

I can confirm what @Dubz and the other guys said
In your example, my calcs yield 45ml of 36mg as well.

Here's the calc @Khan83

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450541830.743060.jpg

Where 'x' is the unknown quantity of 36mg you want to add to get the mix to 24. You can adjust it if you want to try first with smaller quantities.

I just shortcutted the 60ml because that as @Dubz pointed out becomes 15mg. Halfway between 12 and 18.

Well, I (and a few others) started off on 36 mg way back in the mpt2/Evod hey days. It got me off the stinkies!
Good to know @Andre , I may just try it.

On the subox I'm good at 12mg . The Evods for stealth vaping at work. 5 or 6 toots of 24mg & I'd be golden but now it barely satisfies.

I'm doing between 3 and 5mg in my adv,guess I'm a light weight in my old age.

Just a curved ball..
What nic you adding...
36 mg pure VG or
36 mg pure PG
Because this will entirely change your PG/VG ratio by a lot..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm doing between 3 and 5mg in my adv,guess I'm a light weight in my old age.

Reading through this thread and finding your comment has put me at ease a little. Thought I was the only one with weak @ss lungs that can only handle 3mg :-D

Just a curved ball..
What nic you adding...
36 mg pure VG or
36 mg pure PG
Because this will entirely change your PG/VG ratio by a lot..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
PG nic @DougP . Wont affect the final mix much as I'm using a 100% pg base . Not too concerned with flavor drop either cos when I'm vaping on the Evod it's just for throat hit & nic fix.

Flavour & clouds I use the subox

PG nic @DougP . Wont affect the final mix much as I'm using a 100% pg base . Not too concerned with flavor drop either cos when I'm vaping on the Evod it's just for throat hit & nic fix.

Flavour & clouds I use the subox

Did i hear Evod1 ;-)
Awesome @Khan83
She is humble, yet mighty
With the right fuel she does a great job

Back