Nemesis Mod Fire Button Mishap

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
below is a googled pic of what looks like the bottom cap/firing button of a nemesis mod. well the other day i was adjusting the nemmy and something pinged out and i think it might have been the little copper cylindrical pin thingy ( 2nd from left) that has gone missing somewhere in my room. anyone know how important that part is? nemmy still fires but don't want to take too much changes in case i could damage it by using it

Untitled.png

No not that important, its just locking the silver plated pin from turning, keeping the switch mechanism from falling apart, you can replace it with a paperclip cut to length.

below is a googled pic of what looks like the bottom cap/firing button of a nemesis mod. well the other day i was adjusting the nemmy and something pinged out and i think it might have been the little copper cylindrical pin thingy ( 2nd from left) that has gone missing somewhere in my room. anyone know how important that part is? nemmy still fires but don't want to take too much changes in case i could damage it by using it

View attachment 4377

Admittedly I lost mine yesterday on my first day of owning it. Couldn't understand why the bottom cap was so difficult to screw until I Google it. So this morning I made a mcgyver with a cut off pop rivet.

ba2ezudu.jpg

It's a 3.2 mm pop rivet. I just cut off the correct length and it seems to work.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yip that will also work and even better than a paperclip.

I just use a tooth pick. Pop it in the hole and break the excess off.
Have it for two months with no problems and is easy to replace if you lose it again.

thanks guys, i'm not the best with fiddly bits and keeping them off the floor. it's why i have a little flashlight at hand just in case :)

i will keep these ideas in mind (if i do ever loose mine)

julle is darem a klom slim manne heer ne

Used a 1.5mm drill bit, to replace one for a mate. It's the perfect diameter. Break it off and sand down to the correct length

Back