Netflix - What to watch

Anybody watching RAGNAROK ? Yay or nay ?
Busy with LOKI so-so ,ok to pass the time but nothing to write home about ...
Binged season 1 , busy with 2 - binged it yesterday/last night -quite interesting ,more captivating than Loki .

Not on Netflix but how the movie comes together the guy who wrote it brilliant.
Nine dead.

Who else has watched Squid Game? I enjoyed it a lot, very intense and well put together.
I enjoyed it a lot. My wife and I have been watching Korean films and tv series since Parasite came out. Other Korean stuff we've watched and enjoyed are:

The Call (time travel thriller movie)
Sweet Home (manga adapted tv series)
Hell is other people (thriller I guess? tv series)
Kingdom and Kingdom Ashin of the North (period zombie tv series)
#Alive (zombie movie)

I enjoyed it a lot. My wife and I have been watching Korean films and tv series since Parasite came out. Other Korean stuff we've watched and enjoyed are:

#Alive (zombie movie)
try PENINSULA and Train to Busan

try PENINSULA and Train to Busan
Thanks for the recommendation. I've already seen both but didn't bother to include them in my list as I didn't think they were on Netflix.

Side note: It was nice to see the Lead Actor from Train to Busan pop up in the first and last episodes of Squid Game.

Side side note: I forgot about the The Host! It's a Korean sci-fi film and well worth the watch

Just finished watching Maid. What a brilliant drama series.
Being a single parent that experienced domestic abuse for years, this really resonated with me.

#Alive (zombie movie)

Have you seen Minari?

I downloaded it months ago but haven't got around to watching it. Just want to know if it's worth the time.

Have you seen Minari?

I downloaded it months ago but haven't got around to watching it. Just want to know if it's worth the time.
Minari is worth the watch - if you're in to prestigious, Oscar-bait type films. It's beautifully shot, well acted and with deep underlying themes, but if you find these kinds of movies boring then you can give it a pass. This is the kind of film that wouldn't appeal to a mass audience, but would be enjoyed by cinephiles

Last edited:
Ive come to the realisation that the Karate Kid (The original) might just be one of the greatest movies ever made.

Ive come to the realisation that the Karate Kid (The original) might just be one of the greatest movies ever made.
Took you long enough!!! From my childhood it's been my favorite, now I watched it with my son, seeing that look on his face when it was finished filled my heart with pride!

Took you long enough!!! From my childhood it's been my favorite, now I watched it with my son, seeing that look on his face when it was finished filled my heart with pride!
Ive probably seen it a 100 times and even though the ending is corny as hell, i still get goose bumps

THE NORTH WATERS -
Intense whalers journey into the north sea , well worth watching ,Colin Farrell will keep you on edge with his portrayal of Drax the hapooner .
5 ep series .

Back