Netflix - What to watch

The Wife is watching Star Trek (the original series... again) and Sabrina, the latter is Dark AF, think the creator of Archie Comics is turning in his grave :DEVILMAN:

May not entirely be your kinda series... It's not even in english... It's a turkish series based on the history of the Ottoman Empire. It's called Dirilis Ertugrul and I've never been more engrossed in a series. I liked Vikings and Game of Thrones as well. The Blacklist had its moments. I dunno if Banshee is on Netflix but that was really good too.

May not entirely be your kinda series... It's not even in english... It's a turkish series based on the history of the Ottoman Empire. It's called Dirilis Ertugrul and I've never been more engrossed in a series. I liked Vikings and Game of Thrones as well. The Blacklist had its moments. I dunno if Banshee is on Netflix but that was really good too.

I saw Banshee on Showmax. Best action series there is.

Has anyone watched “I care alot”?

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it, especially all of the on-screen vaping haha

Check out the trailer at 1:47 looks like a Uwell Nunchaku kit.

Last edited:
OA start slow but has a strong finish...Still scratching my head.
altered carbon
Ozark. not really sci-fi
Money heist

Not sure if on Netflix but ...
The Serpent - true crime
The Stand - S King
Snowpiercer - sci fi
Tribes of Europa - sci fi - German/Eng

Last edited:
Dirilis Ertugrul - Friend advised me to watch it - great series - hard to get a propper download .
Banshee - binged all 3 seasons - loved it

Has anyone watched “I care alot”?

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it, especially all of the on-screen vaping haha

Check out the trailer at 1:47 looks like a Uwell Nunchaku kit.

I thought the plot was absolutely excellent. However the storyline left much to be desired. Some of the scenes were just ridiculously unrealistic. Apart from that it was a pretty good movie. I would say worth the watch.

On a "crime" binge currently:

Unabomber in his own words
Ted Bundy Tapes
Nightstalker
Don't **** with Cats
Out of thin Air
Longshot
The Staircase

all were very good, currently watching The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I watched the Pele documentary on Nexflix this weekend - it's amazing the impact one football player can have regarding revolutionizing a country. A must-watch even for non-football fans.

On a "crime" binge currently:

Unabomber in his own words
Ted Bundy Tapes
Nightstalker
Don't **** with Cats
Out of thin Air
Longshot
The Staircase

all were very good, currently watching The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Go check out The Serpent - based on true story - very upsetting but brilliant .

If you are a TWD fan , avoid Walking Dead , world beyond , it's even worse than Fear the Walking dead ,cringe-worthy is all I can say.
Snowpiercer is picking up steam in season 2 .
Just started DEBRIS [sci-fi] waiting for ep 2 , interesting concept .

If you are a TWD fan , avoid Walking Dead , world beyond , it's even worse than Fear the Walking dead ,cringe-worthy is all I can say.
Snowpiercer is picking up steam in season 2 .
Just started DEBRIS [sci-fi] waiting for ep 2 , interesting concept .

If you are a true fan you will endure TWD WB because ultimately it leads to the Rick Grimes movies. The first of which was suppose to show end 2020.

FTWD isn't that bad. It went through ups and downs but Morgan put some life in it. And John Dory is a legend.

These last 2 episodes of the extended Season 10 of TWD has been a snooze fest. Hope the rest will be more exiting. But Angela Kang did say that they had to improvise the action scenes due to Covid.

If you are a true fan you will endure TWD WB because ultimately it leads to the Rick Grimes movies. The first of which was suppose to show end 2020.

FTWD isn't that bad. It went through ups and downs but Morgan put some life in it. And John Dory is a legend.

These last 2 episodes of the extended Season 10 of TWD has been a snooze fest. Hope the rest will be more exiting. But Angela Kang did say that they had to improvise the action scenes due to Covid.
Daryl with his flashbacks became a bit boring...WB I can't endure - Good enough to know he's [Rick] somewhere in the Tristate .

TWD became so boring for me that I stopped watching after season 3. Never went back.

I watched My Octupus Teacher last night. Quite interesting. It's been nominated for an Oscar too. I posted the article here. Wouldn't that be something if a Cape Town guy wins an Oscar!!

Back