New Atomisers for Noobs

Hayden Oliver

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

Sorry i don't know much but i recently bought a iStick Pico 75W TC + Melo 3 Mini Kit, just was wondering would it be worth it to buy a new tank (e.g Joyetech Ultimo Tank) and would it be work with my current device?

If you are after a rebuildable tank for the Pico the Serpent mini 22mm is your best bet!

The ultimo is really built for ceramic coils and if it comes with an RBA section it will be fiddly and small.

If you are after a rebuildable tank for the Pico the Serpent mini 22mm is your best bet!

The ultimo is really built for ceramic coils and if it comes with an RBA section it will be fiddly and small.

At the moment i am too noob to even consider using a rebuildable tank, so ceramic coils are my go to at the moment.

So the ultimo should still work with the Pico regardless

At the moment i am too noob to even consider using a rebuildable tank, so ceramic coils are my go to at the moment.

So the ultimo should still work with the Pico regardless

There is no need to buy another tank! The Melo III that came with your Pico handles ceramic coils just fine... all you need to do is buy some Vaporesso cCell ceramic coils. 0.6Ω Stainless Steel are the ones you want.

There is no need to buy another tank! The Melo III that came with your Pico handles ceramic coils just fine... all you need to do is buy some Vaporesso cCell ceramic coils. 0.6Ω Stainless Steel are the ones you want.

Also it seems like eleaf is also releasing ceramic coils for the Melos and iJusts. ECC heads I think they're called.

Back