New/Best mango concentrates on the market?

Cpt_Vaped_Up

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Everyone!

New to these forums (Please forgive me if I posted this wrong). Been tackling mango's for a while now and couldn't seem to get it right and then all of a sudden there are a bunch of mango flavours on the market that are amazing (to me at least).

They all seem to have the same mango concentrate as a base.

I have tried so far:
TFA Costarica Special
TFA Mango
FLV Mango
CAP Sweet Mango
RF Mango
HS Mango

And a few others I cant recall now. None have that sweet and juicy mango I am looking for. Any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Hey Everyone!

New to these forums (Please forgive me if I posted this wrong). Been tackling mango's for a while now and couldn't seem to get it right and then all of a sudden there are a bunch of mango flavours on the market that are amazing (to me at least).

They all seem to have the same mango concentrate as a base.

I have tried so far:
TFA Costarica Special
TFA Mango
FLV Mango
CAP Sweet Mango
RF Mango
HS Mango

And a few others I cant recall now. None have that sweet and juicy mango I am looking for. Any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Yup scrap all these - if you are looking for a ripe not over ripe, sweet juicy mango - go CBE Double Mango.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Where do I start percentage wise for Cloudburst? Never worked with the brand. Is it similar to TFA? Also, who stocks this?

You can go HAM with it, there are no funnies as high as 7% on a single flavour mix. I have some recipes for you. The MangoChew is rocking.. and super simple. The BaMangoMi is more like a Cush Man profile.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2565195/MangoChew

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2448418/BaMangoMi (You can leave out the citric acid on this recipe)

RAW yellow mango is my favourite
@bjorncoetsee have you tried the CBE Double mango? If so whats your comparison of these two?

I have not tried either, but have been seeing lots of good reviews of these two recently.

thanks. the shipping costs are more than the actual item. lol.
is thre anywhere else i can find the cbe double mango?
Nope. Shipping costs are always involved - either the concentrate costs you R100 with shipping included or simply order a couple more items to make it more cost effective.

@bjorncoetsee have you tried the CBE Double mango? If so whats your comparison of these two?

I have not tried either, but have been seeing lots of good reviews of these two recently.

I have tried alot of mangoes on the market including The Raw yellow mango but Double Mango is the best you get

Double mango is exactly like Nasty Juice Cushman , You can use it as a single flavour @ 8 - 9%

serving suggestion : serve with WS23 and some Super Sweet :inlove: i add 1% capella sweet mango for a better exhale

CBE Double Mango is excellent!
My ADV is my own mango recipe with Double Mango as the most prominent flavour. It is quite a complex recipe with 7 concentrates at 9.75% in total but needs no steeping and is fantastic.

Back