New/Best mango concentrates on the market?

Revised Mango Crack

5% Double Mango (CBE)
2% Dragon Fruit (TFA)
1% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.5% Papaya (TFA)
0.5% Cactus (INW)

Addopted from this recipe. Some coolant is highly suggested.
Im sold on this one. Ordered all the concentrates this morning. Also with an extra 1% cap sweet mango as @Andre mentioned. Very keen to try this out. I have been in and out of the diy game for almost 3 years hoping this will keep me hooked as juice costs me a fortune! Thanks for sharing

Im sold on this one. Ordered all the concentrates this morning. Also with an extra 1% cap sweet mango as @Andre mentioned. Very keen to try this out. I have been in and out of the diy game for almost 3 years hoping this will keep me hooked as juice costs me a fortune! Thanks for sharing
Great stuff, let us know how you find it. Most would add a bit of sweetener, but I like it without. I have updated this recipe to include the one with Double Mango.

Great stuff, let us know how you find it. Most would add a bit of sweetener, but I like it without. I have updated this recipe to include the one with Double Mango.
@Andre I mixed up your recipe around lunchtime and had a try of it now and have to say highly impressed so far! It hasnt even properly steeped does it get even better over time? Don't think I will be needing sweetener either!

@Stosta as a cushman fan I highly recommend you give this a shot!

20180928_162722.jpg

@Andre my findings after it steeped a bit,
It's a lovely "green" mango, I get a fresh ripe taste on the inhale, with a more green "skin" taste on the exhale, just lovely! My initial findings that it tastes close to cush was misplaced, I think there was still a bit of cushman left in the squonker bottle when I filled it :D
Nonetheless, I enjoy the complexity of this mango crack, its a very enjoyable vape.
I will also mix up some of the BamangoMi for a more in your face cushman style vape in rotation, but can see mango crack as something you wont tire of as quickly as a cushman style vape

Any other flavors in the CBE range that are worth trying out?
Trying to fill my cart ;)
Interestingly, I was so impressed with the double mango I ordered some of their other flavours to try and sort of replicate some of the new blackcurrant/litchi vapes on the market. I mixed up some cbe blackcurrent, double litchi and double strawberry among others and have to say I am fairly confident a lot of the guys are using cbe concentrates in their new juices.

Back