New Brunhilde SBS

Thou does not need another mod.... Thou does not need another mod.... Thou does not net another mod....
Justification:
Technically this is not a mod, it's a combo. Technically this is not a mod, it's a combo. Technically....

Justification:
Technically this is not a mod, it's a combo. Technically this is not a mod, it's a combo. Technically....
Imagine a Brunhilde , Siegfried or even a Galaxies on top technically speaking :D

9741058-7.jpg

9741058-1.jpg

9741058-2.jpg

9741058-3.jpg

9741058-4.jpg

9741058-5.jpg

The Kriemhild II is an excellent sub-ohm tank with coils close to Freemax's standard but as many are religiously into rebuildable's and those happy with the tanks they have i think Vapefly will be missing a trick if they don't make the SBS available without a tank which will also reduce the price!

The Kriemhild II is an excellent sub-ohm tank with coils close to Freemax's standard but as many are religiously into rebuildable's and those happy with the tanks they have i think Vapefly will be missing a trick if they don't make the SBS available without a tank which will also reduce the price!
Mods are up for pre-order on 3FVape as standalone at $76 opposed to $99 for the kit... Want levels are soaring! Unfortunately the disposable income is not...

I agree with that on a consumer level, but from a marketing point it makes no business sense, why sell only the mod, when as a kit you increase repeat sales with coils for the tank? It's a gamble from there side, and it's usually us that lose when they stop making coils or bring out another tank with different coils.

I agree with that on a consumer level, but from a marketing point it makes no business sense, why sell only the mod, when as a kit you increase repeat sales with coils for the tank? It's a gamble from there side, and it's usually us that lose when they stop making coils or bring out another tank with different coils.
I just think the price will put people off not so much they don't think it's worth it but can't really afford it yet would buy just the mod at a lower price! I would agree with you if the Kriemhild II hadn't already been released a while but many Vapefly fans and sub-ohm tank users will already have the tank so even if they want the set-up they only need the mod. I love the look of this but would i buy the kit answer no because i use rebuildable tanks, if i did use sub-ohm tanks and like i do rate the Kriemhild II would i buy this at $96, no because i already have the tank. But would i buy the mod at $76? Yes!!!!!

Last edited:
But yes manufacturers goal is to maximise profits and will do whatever that takes while pretending they have the interest of consumers at heart. Voopoo disappoint me most as they had such an advantage when they acquired the Gene Chip from Woody vapes yet really haven't updated it letting other mainstream chips catch up while just churning out product after product with almost identical designs and milking the same brand names (mainly Drag) knowing it will give guaranteed sales, isn't that called selling out!:monoloco: Mind you as pointed out by a forum member Geekvape have started going down the same route since their creativity (Justin) left the company, expect many more Aegis and Zeus tanks, where's my bottle of milk!

But yes manufacturers goal is to maximise profits and will do whatever that takes while pretending they have the interest of consumers at heart. Voopoo disappoint me most as they had such an advantage when they acquired the Gene Chip from Woody vapes yet really haven't updated it letting other mainstream chips catch up while just churning out product after product with almost identical designs and milking the same brand names (mainly Drag) knowing it will give guaranteed sales, isn't that called selling out!:monoloco: Mind you as pointed out by a forum member Geekvape have started going down the same route since their creativity (Justin) left the company, expect many more Aegis and Zeus tanks, where's my bottle of milk!
Wahaha, give me a bottle too please! The Vinci was so awesome when it came out, but now that and all the Drags have run their course, obviously it's not going anywhere anytime soon

Someone on another forum asked for a photo with the Brunhilde MTL RTA installed so might as well post the photo on here aswell, sorry about the colour mis-match!

IMG_7897.JPG

@Munro31 repeat after me " I don't need this" when i click my fingers you will wake up to find i am not an hypnotist and want it even more!

Back