NB New Classified Addon

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Please advise we have implemented a proper classified addon. This addon allows for automation of the relevant fields when posting an advert.

It also allows for for sellers and buyers to search through classifieds easily and effectively. It's similar in structure to e-bay and/or bid or buy.

All current unsold classifieds are required to re-post their advert in the classifieds page. I know this is a pain but you will all love it at the end of the day.

Thanks guys and enjoy!

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/classifieds/

Oh yes and this addon allows you to close your own classifieds sales once the deal is complete.

@Gizmo , you have to click twice to get to the detail
Am I right?

Correct. Or just browse from classifieds page directly.

Also note self bumping of classifieds is limited to every 48hours.

I knos we all trust one another but a trust flair like reddit could be nice

Great job guys! Classifieds are one of the most valuable aspects of local forums IMO

The link to upload the images is right at the bottom of the page.
Firefox_Screenshot_2015-08-16T08-26-31.500Z.png

Problem is via tapatalk people are clicking on the links and getting redirected to other threads.

So I like this new feature, it is exceptionally cool!!!

Small suggestion is could comments be displayed on the preview screen before you click on the "read more about this classified" button

Kind of a let down to find an ad, get excited , contemplate sacrificing lunch for the week, then when you read more find out someone already called dibs.

For now I have enabled normal replies in the classified forums.. I will let the developer know to please put more of a summary text in those forums, so people on tapatalk can see all the info and reply.

Sorry if this already exists, but I would suggest a classifieds feedback system, I like to give feedback on users I've dealt with personally.

Just want to know, how come new threads are still being created rather than items being listed using the classifieds addon?

Back