New E-Juice giving me a major head rush

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning all.

Maybe its a dumb question but hopefully someone can help me.

I bought two juice from Juice Head over the weekend. The flavour is amazing but I am getting a major head rush from them.

I always vape 3mg ejuices. Non of my other juices is doing this except these one.

Any idea why this can be?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I dont have photos on me now.

And no, I rewicked juiced it up and after 3 drags it felt like I was as high as a kite.

Didnt vape for an hour after that. Tried again and same thing....

It is very weird.

Have not had this BUZZZZZ from many other brands.

Can it maybe be a different nic or something they might use?

It is very weird.

Have not had this BUZZZZZ from many other brands.

Can it maybe be a different nic or something they might use?
I don't know if I'd call this a buzz, it's like instant fatigue, my chest closes up with this stuff too. When it first happened I went over the label looking for any sign of nic salts being used but it doesn't mention anything. I'll see if I can get more information.

In general does anyone think that vaping makes them tired or fatigue after a while.

I spoke to a few people that say it does that to them as well, I think it may be related to chain vaping.

In general does anyone think that vaping makes them tired or fatigue after a while.

I spoke to a few people that say it does that to them as well, I think it may be related to chain vaping.

I have personally never experienced that.

And I sometimes do vape more that usual when Im going out or whatever with friends.

I chain-vape and I've never experienced any fatigue - and I vape a lot of different juices, some 3mg, some 6mg and nic salts as well of between 20 - 35mg. Never had any bad experiences I haven't tried those juices mentioned above though...

You are having an adverse reaction to a substance that you are consuming/vaping. Obviously.

Why would you continue?

If you drank/ate something that made you feel ill, would you continue consuming it?

You are having an adverse reaction to a substance that you are consuming/vaping. Obviously.

Why would you continue?

If you drank/ate something that made you feel ill, would you continue consuming it?
Didnt say I was going to continue using it. Was merely asking if anyone experienced the same on previous occasions and what the possible causes can be....

Hi @HvNDhF

I have only felt queasy and gotten a nic overdose from vaping too strong a liquid in a device that's too powerful.
This happens when its around 18-24mg

I've never gotten that feeling from a 3mg juice though.

Just another thing - make sure you are drinking enough water. That helps quite a bit to ease things up.

Didnt say I was going to continue using it. Was merely asking if anyone experienced the same on previous occasions and what the possible causes can be....

Be safe.
Always remember that very few juices contain just 4 pure ingredients. (VG/PG/Nic/Flavour)

If it doesn't feel right, it most probably isn't.

Back