New E-Juice giving me a major head rush

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning all.

Maybe its a dumb question but hopefully someone can help me.

I bought two juice from Juice Head over the weekend. The flavour is amazing but I am getting a major head rush from them.

I always vape 3mg ejuices. Non of my other juices is doing this except these one.

Any idea why this can be?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Be safe.
Always remember that very few juices contain just 4 pure ingredients. (VG/PG/Nic/Flavour)

If it doesn't feel right, it most probably isn't.
Agree. Because it is not some juice from a garage made somewhere. Its a good company. But thats ok. More other juices to vape on....

@Silver It was quite weird. But I definately drink enough water. Made that mistake once. Haha.

Maybe it was an odd batch of juice with much higher nic
Mistakes can happen

Was it called Vape Head juice? Is it a local or international juice?

Agree. Because it is not some juice from a garage made somewhere. Its a good company. But thats ok. More other juices to vape on....

Even good companies make errors on mixing batches. They have little or no internal quality controls.
Also they have no control over storage conditions either after they distribute.

Maybe see if someone else has the same liquid and have a taste test.

Effects that you are describing sound exactly like a nic overdose.

Did you have any other symptoms?
I am asking because I have been mixing my own liquids for the last 2 years or so and I have had similar experiences while testing liquids/nic contents of other peoples mixes.

Even good companies make errors on mixing batches. They have little or no internal quality controls.
Also they have no control over storage conditions either after they distribute.

Maybe see if someone else has the same liquid and have a taste test.

Effects that you are describing sound exactly like a nic overdose.

Did you have any other symptoms?
I am asking because I have been mixing my own liquids for the last 2 years or so and I have had similar experiences while testing liquids/nic contents of other peoples mixes.
Not at all. No other symptoms

Maybe the type of nic they use???
With diy i experienced the same thing. different nic brand has different effects on me

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Hahaha thanks, must I take orally or vape it? :D

HEY!!!!!!!!! You might just have hit on something here, @RainstormZA.

Imagine a Strepsil which one could vape? Not to vape all the time - just to take a puff or two when that throat-tickling occurs. Make it a 50/50 VG/PG so that it can be vaped in a small, light mod, such as the EGO AIO ECO, which I use for nic salts.

Don't forget my royalties.

HEY!!!!!!!!! You might just have hit on something here, @RainstormZA.

Imagine a Strepsil which one could vape? Not to vape all the time - just to take a puff or two when that throat-tickling occurs. Make it a 50/50 VG/PG so that it can be vaped in a small, light mod, such as the EGO AIO ECO, which I use for nic salts.

Don't forget my royalties.
Now that's an idea. Bumblebee's Ice Queen does that for me but knowing you can't handle strong menthol, I'll figure something out with a lighter note using Spearmint. And of course I will mention you in the making.

Hi all.

Very interesting

Tonight I tried a different flavour from the same company and no head rush......

Had a closer look at the bottle and the label states that its only to be sold in the USA.

Dont know if this mean something that is not allowed or whatever.... can someone maybe clarify

Hi all.

Very interesting

Tonight I tried a different flavour from the same company and no head rush......

Had a closer look at the bottle and the label states that its only to be sold in the USA.

Dont know if this mean something that is not allowed or whatever.... can someone maybe clarify

Hi. Not sure why. It might be because they have stricter rules with regards to most things and especially chemical substances and Medicine (and people) entering and exiting the country
But now that you mentioned the head rush is gone with another flavor. Check if you not allergic to any concentrates . Might be your body telling you somethings not compatible

Back