New Juice Line Coming ADV NETs

I agree ... My challenge is similar ... trying to match up the tobacco names to the notes of the Cigars I've enjoyed in the past, or ... to wait until you release your Cigar specific NETs, as I don't wish to go through another juice learning curve whose iterations saw me tossing the lions share of juices that didn't live up to my expectations.

Lucky for me I am not a cigar fan. Never have been and don't enjoy cigar type juices. Pipe tobaccos I like though, as well as some other. I seem to prefer dark and "dirty" though.

Lucky for me I am not a cigar fan. Never have been and don't enjoy cigar type juices. Pipe tobaccos I like though, as well as some other. I seem to prefer dark and "dirty" though.
Dark and Dirty :oops: ... the first thought that springs to mind are them yellow packets of BB and Boxer ... my old gardener used to smoke them rolled in newspaper, and you could smell him coming a kilometre away :rolleyes:
I'm not at all au fait with Pipe Tobaccos tho', so I'm waaaaaaaaaay out of my depth here :-(

I see o n your site that you list the different tobaccos that goes into the NET. I think it would be nice to add a little note about each tobacco, i.e. what kind of profile Latakia is for instance. There are some nice websites explaining different tobaccos, but not everyone knows these tobaccos and it's a bit of a schlep to go and google each one, whereas if it is already on your site it would be a major positive in my opinion. Just a thought...

P.S. You're making it extremely difficult to choose only one or two NETs after payday.... Hence my suggestion/request regarding some notes on flavor profile. Probably my favorite NET has been Tark's Rasputin and my own extraction from Transvaal Black (if I remember that name correctly). So I like them dark and heavy mostly.
I have to do a page on the NETs, explaining what it is etc. Short descriptions of the different tobaccos and curing processes is a good idea. I'll see if I can find the time to do this.

Last edited:
Some say 'The customer is always right'
I disagree vehemently.
I say 'The customer isn't always right, it's my job to inform him/her if needed. But the customer is always King/Queen'.

I have to do a page on the NETs, explaining what it is etc. Short descriptions of the different tobaccos and curing processes is a good idea. I'll see if I can find the time to do this.

'tis 04:00 and here I'm sitting with a single malt :cool: vaping ADV Full Gold NET. You guys are to blame.

I'm not the type to just say I'm going to do something to appease and then not do it. So here I am.

The above will probably not be done, unless......

I see o n your site that you list the different tobaccos that goes into the NET. I think it would be nice to add a little note about each tobacco, i.e. what kind of profile Latakia is for instance. There are some nice websites explaining different tobaccos, but not everyone knows these tobaccos and it's a bit of a schlep to go and google each one, whereas if it is already on your site it would be a major positive in my opinion. Just a thought...

P.S. You're making it extremely difficult to choose only one or two NETs after payday.... Hence my suggestion/request regarding some notes on flavor profile. Probably my favorite NET has been Tark's Rasputin and my own extraction from Transvaal Black (if I remember that name correctly). So I like them dark and heavy mostly.

I get your point. Really I do. :-(

I agree ... My challenge is similar ... trying to match up the tobacco names to the notes of the Cigars I've enjoyed in the past, or ... to wait until you release your Cigar specific NETs, as I don't wish to go through another juice learning curve whose iterations saw me tossing the lions share of juices that didn't live up to my expectations.

And yours as well :-( (I mentioned earlier in this thread that I'm not the type to try and convince people to buy something, I present as much of the facts as I can (which I did in this thread) and they must make up their own mind. I suck as a salesman.)

I am trying to present what I believe to be a very good product at a very low price. So before I spend days or weeks setting up pages explaining tobaccos, curing methods, NETs, coil and wick life (all that still hasn't approached describing the NETs themselves) I need to see more than a very small group of people that is interested in the product. Balance again gents, price vs volume vs certificates and bells & whistles. This thread has described a lot already.

So for the time being please just Google about the different tobaccos etc. The discriptions I have up are short, but to the point. And remember, vaping a NET is not smoking a tobacco.

Black Cavendish very sweet, see molasses etc.
Mellow Cavendish less sweet
Latakia smokey, uncased. Latakia-heavy but mixed with other tobaccos. Not pure latakia
Perique mixed with other tobaccos.
etc.

Prices cheap enough to try.

Give me volume or triple the price and I can do a lot more at this stage. At the moment this is a labour of love, I do not expect profit from it.

Last edited:
What I can do is supply samples to vape meets around the country where people can try them with their drippers. If any organizers are interested in that please PM me.

This is why we encourage people to put up short reviews of the juices they try, we enclose cards in each juice order about that. It's about helping others choose with the opinion of other vapers, not our opinion.

Sadly, few respond. And that's not because few like our juices. We have many customers that have bought from us every month for years, yet never bothered to say something about it on site.

This is why we encourage people to put up short reviews of the juices they try, we enclose cards in each juice order about that. It's about helping others choose with the opinion of other vapers, not our opinion.

Sadly, few respond. And that's not because few like our juices. We have many customers that have bought from us every month for years, yet never bothered to say something about it on site.
Firstly ... thank you for your responses ... they demonstrate your passions eloquently :campeon:

Come on guys ... all you that have tried out these juices ... Please post your reviews / opinions / anythings of these juices ... here even? ... if for no other reason than to help @Viper_SA and myself make better choices as we're not as tobacco savvy as you are.

Then to samples at vape meets ... FANTASTIC IDEA! ... maybe bring along a few disposables tanks and some disinfectant wipes with your NET'?s ... and I will so be there ... Hell I'll reciprocate and bring along a couple of good malts and some crystal to erm ... test them thoroughly ;) ... (We'll be Uber-ing to / from this meet)

Finally ... as to you sitting up to all hours savouring malts ... If I have helped you traverse this path in even the smallest of ways, then I'll wear that cap proudly :)

Then to samples at vape meets ... FANTASTIC IDEA! ... maybe bring along a few disposables tanks and some disinfectant wipes with your NET'?s ... and I will so be there ... Hell I'll reciprocate and bring along a couple of good malts and some crystal to erm ... test them thoroughly ;) ... (We'll be Uber-ing to / from this meet)

Finally ... as to you sitting up to all hours savouring malts ... If I have helped you traverse this path in even the smallest of ways, then I'll wear that cap proudly :)
@Intuthu Kagesi
:facepalm: :D

Yes I am just trying to move from the bottomish up and not just jumping into the 20yos, the journey is always the best, the destination becomes meh.

Trying a Talisker 10 yo first. Interesting.

Last edited:
@Intuthu Kagesi
:facepalm: :D

Yes I am just trying to move from the bottomish up and not just jumping into the 20yos, the journey is always the best, the destination becomes meh.

Trying a Talisker 10 yo first. Interesting.
I think you're going about it the right way ... I really enjoy some of the young 'uns and there a few 20+year olds that well .... ja .... I'd take a young un' over.
Don't get me wrong, ALL Malts are great, it's just the index is so much higher than the blended stuff, and the nuances so subtle and yet deep that each sip is almost a virgin experience at times ... to which even emotional states will affect and effect your choices of which one(s) you prefer.
You do of course know that there's no going back to blends after this ;), soooooo ...
Enjoy :headbang:

I'm more interested in my sample pack of NETs on the way!

Just about to wick up two Expromizers and test the first two NETs. Finger tested them all and they taste amazing! So glad they're finally steeped.

Interesting... I usually like dark and heavy tobaccos. Sampling the Latakia and Fruit Flake right now and I'm preferring the Fruit Flake.... Both very authentic and satisfying. Almost feels like I'm "cheating" with a real pipe...

Interesting... I usually like dark and heavy tobaccos. Sampling the Latakia and Fruit Flake right now and I'm preferring the Fruit Flake.... Both very authentic and satisfying. Almost feels like I'm "cheating" with a real pipe...
@Viper_SA I've never bothered with pipe mods, too niche, too patchy and normally too expensive for the average vaper to make it really viable.

But with the NETs I immediately started looking for viable options. They were made for a decent pipe mod.

Ideas are always welcome.

Just a thought on pairing NETs and single malts, someone mentioned it.

Off hand I'd say the peaty ones will pair better with Fruit Flake or Cavendish maybe. The highland ones probably better with something smoky like Latakia.

Just a thought on pairing NETs and single malts, someone mentioned it.

Off hand I'd say the peaty ones will pair better with Fruit Flake or Cavendish maybe. The highland ones probably better with something smoky like Latakia.
Spot on!

I'm taking the tasters slowly.

Oh that Full Gold! Between that and the Fruit Flake I think I've found my niche.

Edit: as a smoker I consumed hundreds of thousands of extra mild cigarettes over the years. These hit that spot.

The first Cuban on offer!

Suitable for all coils and tanks!

Pure NET Cuban Cigar ParP#2​

ParP#2.jpg

Back