New Juice Line In Stock

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
We at Vape King are proud to announce that we now stock Vape Elixer Premium E-liquid made by Ecigssa's very own @SunRam

Full update coming soon :)

Super news!

Wishing you and @SunRam all the best with this.

Will definitely be ordering and trying them out in time...

Will you have stock available that we can pick up at the Vape Meet?

Yes we will @Silver he dropped our stock off yesterday :)

Just waiting on full flavour descriptions to update the site and I will post here too

Awesome

I can feel a biggish Vapeking shopping basket brewing ;-)

Hell yes! This is good news - hurry up with the descriptions guys!

@Rob Fisher, look out for the Qalactin Hypermint, menthol lovers like yourself, will really enjoy it!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Okay well I had a order in 13:20 no problem.. So its not a issue on my side. Try forget password on payfast's website?

OK in that case I'll hang on before pulling the trigger on the shopping basket button if there asre still more juices to add!

@Gizmo please beep me when all the liquids are added! ;)

Yip it's me... I'm old and need to be forgiven for being a large dork!

Actually I thought there may be more stuff being added so it was all a grand master plan... that last statrement was a complete lie... I was just being a large goose! :cool:

OK in that case I'll hang on before pulling the trigger on the shopping basket button if there asre still more juices to add!

@Gizmo please beep me when all the liquids are added! ;)
@Rob Fisher, as a first purchase I suggest some of the following flavours: Plasma Juice, Qalactin Hypermint, Awesomesauce, Quintessence and Original, those are my personal favourites.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The flavour options look awesome. Can't wait to try this, and so conveniently at Vapeking too! Nice!

Back