New mod time, Some help needed

De_Stroyer

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello everyone

Quite smoking officially in June using a Hpriv/Cleito combo :)
Have had a few mods since than and I am now officially culling the entire heard,
I am stuck between the following options

Minikin 1.5
Minikin V2
HotCig R150
Vgod 150 Mod

Could people that have experience with these mods care to give some advice,
I have read as much as possible on line but still cannot decide what I want

All these mods are great! I personally prefer the Minikins with the rubberised finish. But quick question what atomizer will you be using because that will have an impact on my decision if i was in your position due to overhang of the atty @De_Stroyer

Toss up between the VGod and R150, both lovely to look at, but which is better to hold, depends on your hands.

@De_Stroyer any of those you will be happy with... @Cruzz_33 is spot on with asking what Tank you are gonna put on top.

One that has been a bit of a disappointment for me is the VGod because it makes an annoying sound sometimes... and also the overhang of the Serpent Mini 25 is too much.

So Minikin V2 if you are gonna run a 25mm Tank because it fits perfectly... the HotCig and Minikin 1,5 will handle a 25mm tank if your OCD is not too bad.

The Minikin V2 can be a little frustrating with the touch screen...

My favourites of the 4 are the Minikin 1.5 and the HotCig R150.

Mods 001.JPG Mods 002.JPG

Hello everyone

Quite smoking officially in June using a Hpriv/Cleito combo :)
Have had a few mods since than and I am now officially culling the entire heard,
I am stuck between the following options

Minikin 1.5
Minikin V2
HotCig R150
Vgod 150 Mod

Could people that have experience with these mods care to give some advice,
I have read as much as possible on line but still cannot decide what I want
Just my two cents, I would consider possibly either a Lost Vape triad DNA 200 or the Hohm Wrecker.Either one could be the last mod you'll ever need.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far !
I have the following that i use in rotation,
Cleito, TFV8, TFV4, TROLL V2, Kennedy, Tornado Mini and one or two clone RDAs lying around.

I dont see the need for a DNA mod as i dont really need all the extras it offers,
i use TC occasionally but mostly wattage mode.

MODS i have had are the Hpriv, Limitless, RX200, RX2/3.

I am leaning towards the HotCig, Minikin V2 as i like the shape and it looks like it'll fit quite a few things.

The Praxis banshee also just caught my eye :/

The Smok Alien is also worth a look, and the G-Priv should be making an appearance fairly soon :)

Back