New Monster!!!

Update!

We are planning on releasing Jelly Monster at the Cape Vape Fest on the 25th. Labels are taking longer than expected so will likeley only be available in stores the week after.

Then you can vape up as much red jelly powder as you want!

Will I adv it, probably not, will I buy more to keep on hand for a change of pace, most definitely.

Sorry to quote myself, but I just want to bring what I am going to say next into context.

I lied in that post. I have actually been vaping this juice, to the point where I have to go out and buy another bottle, so I from this moment, I am dripping it, to save it for a little while longer. It was the only juice in my Moonshot since Saturday, and I actually feel like i have those little bumps on my tongue that you get after eating jelly out of the packet.

It really is a great juice.

Sorry to quote myself, but I just want to bring what I am going to say next into context.

I lied in that post. I have actually been vaping this juice, to the point where I have to go out and buy another bottle, so I from this moment, I am dripping it, to save it for a little while longer. It was the only juice in my Moonshot since Saturday, and I actually feel like i have those little bumps on my tongue that you get after eating jelly out of the packet.

Wow! thank you @Anneries :LOVEYOUZ:

Definitely hoping to pick some of this up at the meet on Saturday!!

Back