New Nicotine Strengths !

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

Just a quick note that the new 6mg and 12mg options you requested are now live on the site and ready for shipping.

On the shipping , we have added a new counter to counter option via speedservices for those who are not in the major cities.

Vape ... and then vape some more.

Regards,

Hi All,

Just a quick note that the new 6mg and 12mg options you requested are now live on the site and ready for shipping.

On the shipping , we have added a new counter to counter option via speedservices for those who are not in the major cities.

Regards,
Ah, that is good news for us peeps living in the sticks. Thanks.

Ah, that is good news for us peeps living in the sticks. Thanks.

And for those of us who find couriers not a convenient option...

Hi All,

Regards,

@Mauritz I have a little sample of one of your juices that I popped open tonight and it blew my socks off!

Only problem is, it says "figure out what flavour i am" :p

I have no idea how to begin to explain this. Lol.

I based on your website's description it could be the ry4 but I could be mistaken. I'm getting quite a distinct nuttiness about it but also subtle cinnamon -ness (yes I just made up that word) to it with a sweet tobacco taste.

I know the above was probably a terrible description but any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Yiannaki,

Now that is a problem :) . Currently we have the honey badger which is a very sweet honey and vanilla tobacco and the RY4. Could be either of those.

Which I could be of more help but then again , find out is half the fun :)

regards,

@Yiannaki,

Now that is a problem :) . Currently we have the honey badger which is a very sweet honey and vanilla tobacco and the RY4. Could be either of those.

Which I could be of more help but then again , find out is half the fun :)

regards,

Lol. I know I didn't give you much to go on :p

My last question in trying to figure out this mystery is... does honey badger have a distinct honey like taste about it or is it more of just a sweetness?

Thanks again :D

Lol. I know I didn't give you much to go on :p

My last question in trying to figure out this mystery is... does honey badger have a distinct honey like taste about it or is it more of just a sweetness?

Thanks again :D

The honey badger is definately has a distinct honey and vanilla while the ry4 should smell rather strongly pf roasted nuts with a touch of sweetness.

The honey badger is definately has a distinct honey and vanilla while the ry4 should smell rather strongly pf roasted nuts with a touch of sweetness.

Cool :)

I'm definitely getting that roasted nut you speak of! Time to order some ry4 :D

Thanks man!

any chance of adding your website address as your signature? it's all well and good when vendors post new products they are stocking but not everyone has the time or motivation to bookmark reseller addresses. go see @Chop007 's signature. one click on his and boom you are there. much better for business

Back