New Reload Dual Coil RTA Incoming!

Screenshot_20200403_200432_com.instagram.android.jpg
A coil builder on IG, i know for a fact he is a dripper only kinda guy so for me this is promising, just hope he doesnt get paid to say such things.

View attachment 193454
A coil builder on IG, i know for a fact he is a dripper only kinda guy so for me this is promising, just hope he doesnt get paid to say such things.
Well let’s hope not ... I know it’s going to be over a Thousand Rand ... let’s hope it delivers for the price ... I really have no idea how much better flavor we going to get out an rta anymore ... the fatality m25 and reload rta top my list then we have mesh coil rtas that are good aswell ... honestly don’t know how much better it’s going to get unless we start consuming the juice out of a tot glass :rofl:

Another influencer said yesterday that it is the best flavor that they have ever had on a rta. Even better than the Reload RTA OG. They dont know how Reload did it.
Pretty sure that’s almost drinking the liquid lol ... would love to see them release a mesh coil version :inlove::clap::headbang:

Wish to see many more comparisons to the OG and this. Seems to be slightly tighter draw from that review which for me personally is good but that airflow ring man :( hope its something that grows on me in the looks dept

Wish to see many more comparisons to the OG and this. Seems to be slightly tighter draw from that review which for me personally is good but that airflow ring man :( hope its something that grows on me in the looks dept
Definitely agree on that. It’s the same stupid ring as in the Reload MTL and I must say I hate it. Apart from that it’s an awesome vape.

Besides the mtl and the mod, I’ve had all their products and sad to say I’ve been a fan boy and really pumped for this! I’ll be waiting for someone to get it and show how it looks on a paranormal as looks will decide it for me wished it was a 25mm max
Reload did say it’ll on their site (probably pre order) on the 25th.

I really wish we can get another review, I don't like this ambitions vaper, need one from Grimm Green, I trust his reviews more

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Grimm is good. I trust Ambitionz, never let me down and is helpful on social media. I am not Mike Vapes fan at all.

Not happy that Reload are using those horrible gurb screws again for this RTA :(

Grimm is good. I trust Ambitionz, never let me down and is helpful on social media. I am not Mike Vapes fan at all.

Not happy that Reload are using those horrible gurb screws again for this RTA :(
From the video they look like those used on the reload x rda and i love those! They are superb

Bogan seems to rave about the flavour and the restrictiveness is very attractive to me! Im amped

Get a petri

Hahaha...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Had both 22mm and 24mm, maybe a tad better with desserts than the reload but to get that right wasn't easy. The reload imo is a much better overall rta

Had both 22mm and 24mm, maybe a tad better with desserts than the reload but to get that right wasn't easy. The reload imo is a much better overall rta

I had the 24mm, great rta but Reload is better even with desserts, specifically referring to anml looper. Cannot believe it has been three years since I got mine.

I agree 100%....I have both the petri and the reload. The petri can be better on flavor but overall the reload is king. It's an all rounder.

The reload is kinda like what the BMW M3 is to other compact sports cars. There are loads of great ones and even faster ones but as an all rounder the M3bis generally king.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back