New Reload Dual Coil RTA Incoming!

There is a bit of space but if you go bigger you would have to position the coils more towards the centre, I tried to position closer to those airflow posts

Sent from my LM-G810 using Tapatalk

A pic of the deck with 3mm coils
a52ffb17c7f6147208d3c41134fb33bb.jpg

Got mine from Vaplosion, we ordered from eciggs store

Got mine from Vaplosion, we ordered from eciggs store

Also ordered from Ecigstore store yesterday and must say the communication with them has been great.

Now the wait....standing outside hoping every van that drives down the road is the one:facepalm:

And thoughts?
The airflow adjustment ring is something u need to get used to, it is more restrictive the the original reload, as expected the build quality is excellent. The metal drip tip also takes some getting used to at first but this can be changed to ur preffered tip if need be.

Overall, great flavour, smooth draw, awesome quality. Im not an expert but would rate it as 9 out of 10 personally.

I wanted to see how it’ll look on a paranormal as it and well in future the Centaurus is what it’ll live on. Once I can work out the shipping issue I’m definitely pulling the trigger. Super happy it won’t won’t have a over hang that I can’t take

Attachments

• 15C85BB5-E4B4-44B4-BDA6-793670024E51.jpeg
    15C85BB5-E4B4-44B4-BDA6-793670024E51.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 72
I wanted to see how it’ll look on a paranormal as it and well in future the Centaurus is what it’ll live on. Once I can work out the shipping issue I’m definitely pulling the trigger. Super happy it won’t won’t have a over hang that I can’t take

Yoh that's pretty

Copied this pic off another local social media page. Looks to me like there's a slight overhang.
Could just be the angle though

106484586_10223437601793994_2409747644461164346_o.jpg

The airflow adjustment ring is something u need to get used to, it is more restrictive the the original reload, as expected the build quality is excellent. The metal drip tip also takes some getting used to at first but this can be changed to ur preffered tip if need be.

Overall, great flavour, smooth draw, awesome quality. Im not an expert but would rate it as 9 out of 10 personally.

What length are your leads?

I want to build both side by side this afternoon and compare.

Just need to find some time.
You bliksem! Lol if you don't smaak it i will not dibs it, if you smaak it i will dibs it.

You cant have 50 apocs and both og and 26 reloads. That's just not cricket.

One big con is that it does not play well with other 810 drip tips. My trinity glass 810 is really loose.

It im not satisfied by tomorrow, im letting it go for R900.

One big con is that it does not play well with other 810 drip tips. My trinity glass 810 is really loose.

It im not satisfied by tomorrow, im letting it go for R900.

What colour lol

Back