New Squonk Set Up

At the end of the day you must vape what you enjoy. But the rage, man oh man. Once you get it please let me know what you think

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

- Some might not like the bulkyness. (I do tho, because I can use it for self defence as well, LOL)

Hahahahahahaha! Now I'm convinced to get one - been contemplating on getting one but it looks like I may head to the UK soon so I think I"ll wait til I get there and get one.

Hahahahahahaha! Now I'm convinced to get one - been contemplating on getting one but it looks like I may head to the UK soon so I think I"ll wait til I get there and get one.
Don't wait that long.... haha.

At the end of the day you must vape what you enjoy. But the rage, man oh man. Once you get it please let me know what you think

Almost everyone that I have contacted around me is out of stock with the Rage....damn, and I need a new squonk urgently

Finally got mine yesterday, I love this setup

9f187a0d6ff49be20bde2a6f593cd0f0.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Last edited:
Finally got mine yesterday, I love this setup

9f187a0d6ff49be20bde2a6f593cd0f0.jpg

Good morning @JurgensSt just a question, your rage does it have a coat of paint over it or is it just the actual steel that has a brushed look? Just asking cause my rage has some spots the paint is fading off. Will buy the brushed one if it does not have paint.

Thanx in advance.

Good morning @JurgensSt just a question, your rage does it have a coat of paint over it or is it just the actual steel that has a brushed look? Just asking cause my rage has some spots the paint is fading off. Will buy the brushed one if it does not have paint.

Thanx in advance.

No paint on Mod. Its brushed metal.

This is the main reason I took this color.

I've seen all the painted Mods chip and within a month they don't look that great

No paint on Mod. Its brushed metal.

This is the main reason I took this color.

I've seen all the painted Mods chip and within a month they don't look that great

Thanx a million, looks like it is time to treat myself with a mod again... thanx for the confirmation, now its time to search the SA market for stock.

Looking at the pics of the Black version on Sirvape's site, it also seems to be black brushed and not painted black. Maybe some more research needed?

Edit: SCRATCH THAT, was not looking at the right pics, the brushed just seemed darker in certain pics.

Looking at the pics of the Black version on Sirvape's site, it also seems to be black brushed and not painted black. Maybe some more research needed?

Edit: SCRATCH THAT, was not looking at the right pics, the brushed just seemed darker in certain pics.

Black one chips ...... Guy at my local vapeshop gave me his to test a juice yesterday. Paint coming off.

When you get the Rage OhmBoy, do the firmware upgrade. Damn, no end to the battery lifetime. from 1 day to day and a half I now go 2 to 2 and a half days with the firmware upgrade. The only thing that the firmware upgrade does is give you way much better battery lifetime.

Anyone experience the problem where you fill up from the top that the mod doesn't want to squonk ?

It creates an air pocket and that's blocking the juice from flowing out when squonking.

20181009_182535.jpg
got mine today but struggle to get it to sqounk. seems my bottle and replace ment bottle gous in to deep

Last edited:
I had the same problem. It's the top of the squonk bottle causing the problem.

Will post pics later on how to fix

i ad a small o ring to the top of it. hold in place by tape . in the mod.
but plz do share your way

Back