***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Hi. I saw the Official VGOD claims the Pro RDA has not been released yet. Yet, Sir Vape has it. I'm just a bit confused.
Pre orders must have shipped early and they delayed the launch because of holidays in china?

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Hi. I saw the Official VGOD claims the Pro RDA has not been released yet. Yet, Sir Vape has it. I'm just a bit confused.

We tend to have our way with our suppliers lol. Yeah only releasing in about a week to 2 weeks but we have them :)

We tend to have our way with our suppliers lol. Yeah only releasing in about a week to 2 weeks but we have them :)
I have noticed that suppliers bend over backwards for you guys.

Wotofo Conquerors landed here when the reviewers in the states only got their grubby paws on them.... really awesome having such an early delivery shop on our shores.

I want to take up dripping just to get this thing...

upload_2017-2-3_9-47-31.png

I thought the black would be the best, but this is pretty damned nice!

Hey guys, are you getting more stock of Goon 24 colour caps? If so, please add a glossy green on to your next order for me?

Yes we have some coming in this week :)

True i did some reading and i see that sxk have also cloned the likes of the exocet and similar attys to go with these bb clones
Seeing that one can't secure an authentic.It leaves us with no choice.

And the pricing is very good compared to what I've seen on overseas sites. Also i have read that sxk are currently sold out till later on this month. Looks like a good buy until one can secure/afford the authentic ofcourse

I believe this is a decent clone to have. The authentic boro tanks even work with this. Lika @Akash said, if you cannot secure/afford the authentic this clone maybe as good as it gets.

Last edited:
This clone wont hurt any sales of authentics cause they cant keep up with demand in any case.
If they fix the small flaws make it a 1:1, i think we might have a real winner here.

Back