***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

We have a big order coming in soon :)

Ordered the 0.6 ccells and was under the impression that they were the new ones with the larger wicking holes . But seems to be the same as the old ones with the diamond channels... Is this correct?

Ordered the 0.6 ccells and was under the impression that they were the new ones with the larger wicking holes . But seems to be the same as the old ones with the diamond channels... Is this correct?

@Jakey there was a thread somewhere where the members were talking about this
I remember someone also got the same as you
Just cant remember where it was
Maybe someone can find it

@Jakey there was a thread somewhere where the members were talking about this
I remember someone also got the same as you
Just cant remember where it was
Maybe someone can find it
Thanks. Will try to look for it

I found the thread thanks. So..... Dum Dum dummmmmmmm. A brief history with my cCell experience. My first cCell on my gemini was amazing. Since then ive been through 18 coils with not a single one working. I popped the 0.6 into my lemo3 this evening...... All my worries have been put aside (hopefully for good) its wicking like a sir! Keeping up with my over-enthusiastic chain vaping @ 35 watts. The flavour is just getting better and better... Thank you @Sir Vape.

Hi @BigGuy, I just wanted to know if you would be getting any more stock of the limitless styled mechs in black? @Sir Vape

Last edited:
Oi Gents !

Any news on the different colour doors for the 1.5 minikin yet ???

The blue is nice hey. Its a mixture this one. Not full gloss like the white. Has a slight sheen / rubberish finish. Different and not like V1 Minikin.

We have loads of stock of bases but waiting on our bottles to arrive which should be mid week.

Do u guys still have stock of 0.6 ccells? I sent Hugo a post on FB and didnt get a response?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back