***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Thanks, will it be on tonight's live stream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it won't. Have a few other things that came in last week to look at. Possibly next weeks stream :)

No it won't. Have a few other things that came in last week to look at. Possibly next weeks stream :)

Any ideas for a attie will probably use my Lp goon / icon for now but a 24 looks pretty small on it.

Fagan suggested getting a twisted 30mm and getting someone to convert the pin to bf

Any ideas for a attie will probably use my Lp goon / icon for now but a 24 looks pretty small on it.

Fagan suggested getting a twisted 30mm and getting someone to convert the pin to bf

Icon for sure :) Reckon it will be a perfect combo. Looking for something to larger builds though look at Druga or Peerless.

Just an update that the Drone does come with three bottles in the kit and not one. My apologies :)

YES BUT

Replacement bottles have been notoriously difficult to source for the Therion BF....

Luckily there is a shipment coming.

Must admit it's my first squonker but I'm pretty amped about this one

Will you guys be getting in the Minikin Reborn? If yes, approximately by when? Would like to make sure I have the cash by the time you guys put them up for sale online :D

Will you guys be getting in the Minikin Reborn? If yes, approximately by when? Would like to make sure I have the cash by the time you guys put them up for sale online :D

Possibly yes but can't give you a date as yet. Asmodus are not the greatest when it comes to official release dates yet :(

Hi @Sir Vape - Please confirm when you are going to have the next batch of Vaporesso Target Mini 40W Mods in again - I'm after a silver one please. Best Regards Max

Back