New to building coils

FacelessVaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So I tried something new on my Dead Rabbit. Single coil, Ni80, Twisted 6 wraps. Loving tje cloud and flavors I am getting. Small steps in building.
3233fb87235859ad6bf923de2de6cfbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisted is good,can be used for flavour or cloud production depending on what gauge youre using.
Alot of spit back on either one though.

Try parallels and work your way up from there.

Twisted is good,can be used for flavour or cloud production depending on what gauge youre using.
Alot of spit back on either one though.

Try parallels and work your way up from there.

Thanks for the feedback, strangely not having spit back issues. Maybe the low temp is helping

Yup that would help alot.

I forgot to mention that I try to get a fair amount of cloud even in my daily runners-thus I push my wattage/voltage a bit higher

the twist is nice and even. good job : ) you should try twisting it further IMO, to reduce the size of the gaps between the wire. think steel cables :hydrogen: you want juice to flow, not pool, as that is what spits. using a finer gauge of wire makes this easier, but you can still achieve tight results with what you have there.

the twist is nice and even. good job : ) you should try twisting it further IMO, to reduce the size of the gaps between the wire. think steel cables :hydrogen: you want juice to flow, not pool, as that is what spits. using a finer gauge of wire makes this easier, but you can still achieve tight results with what you have there.

Thanks for the advice. To you mean twisting the two together or the gap between the wraps?

the first one! tighter twist.

gaps between wraps makes little to no difference IMO. i aim to have wraps as flush as possible to each other, as this leaves no space for things to get bumped into (hotspots) and makes feeding cotton thru easier too.

as your photo shows, a twisted wire can almost interlock between wraps, and makes it prettier!

Back