New to mech mods (limitless/ejoy rdta classic)

IVapesDaNicotine

My name Jeff
LV

Awards
So im over to a mech mod(limitless rdta mod kit) it was cheap and i broke my favorite regulated mod. So now im using a purple stick. Its kind of nice no leaks and it hasn't exploded yet. I like the ribbon clapton wire it came with so im using it as is. But it drinks like an alcoholic on the batteries and juice but it actually wicks very well, like no dry hits if you keep the tank full. Its my first rdta i used to drip. If any of you have tips and tricks with hybrids/mechs/rdta's please feel free to post.

Last edited:
Mechs are cool, maybe im waaaay late to the bus but i like the idea of having a basic circuit in your hand that gives you what the battery's got. Its like practical application of high school science. I should have gone over the math before vaping this thing though lol but hey now i know the math again.

Mechs are cool, maybe im waaaay late to the bus but i like the idea of having a basic circuit in your hand that gives you what the battery's got. Its like practical application of high school science. I should have gone over the math before vaping this thing though lol but hey now i know the math again.

As long as you build within the safe limits of the max continuous discharge rating of the battery (with some margin of safety) and your tube has sufficient venting holes then mechas can be very rewarding in their simplicity

Welcome to the party XD

Please tell me that your RTA doesnt have a floating pin...

Thanks for the tips. I still wonder about higher discharge batteries would it be worth trying them to build lower bigger meaner coils? or is it not much better?

Last edited:
Ohms law, battery Mooch and good batteries with new or close to it wraps. Your batteries will dictate what coils you can run and your vaping style will dictate what battery you will need.

It’s all about the balancing act of how you like vaping and what the batteries can handle.

As @Silver mentioned, always leave head room with the CDR of the battery.

Back